Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Leaderboard becoming more difficult

Farm Supplier

Leaderboard becoming more difficult

Is it just me or is it becoming more and more difficult to get all the points needed to complete the leaderboard events? The spin to win just isnt yielding as many points as it used to. This makes it necessary to spend gold if you want to be able to complete the event in time.

Executive Chef
    My problem is that I haven't been able to breed the required dragon except on one account. When you have to wait days to craft the dragon, there is just not enough time to catch up, plus with the lb being one day shorter now, it is not possible to reach the final milestones without reaching gold. That might be why they shortened the lbs. Who knows. Definitely makes one less inclined to play if you know at the outset that you can't reach the end.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Farm Supplier
    I didnt even notice that they shortened it by a day! No wonder I am no where near the 12.5k points required even with breeding the required dragon on Day 1. They should have lowered the points required then.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lily684 View Post
    I didnt even notice that they shortened it by a day! No wonder I am no where near the 12.5k points required even with breeding the required dragon on Day 1. They should have lowered the points required then.
    Yes they should lower points required to finish, when Leaderboard first started , a player didn't need as many points, then they upped the amount needed.Since they have shortened the length then they should also lower the points..the second dragon should be the points required for the first now..S8 certainly isn't making it easier...not to mention all the crashing, not being able to even log in, or the turn back glitch..

Rhino Keeper
    Never mind. Thought better of saying what I said :/

Quote Originally Posted by orson32 View Post
    Yes they should lower points required to finish, when Leaderboard first started , a player didn't need as many points, then they upped the amount needed.Since they have shortened the length then they should also lower the points..the second dragon should be the points required for the first now..S8 certainly isn't making it easier...not to mention all the crashing, not being able to even log in, or the turn back glitch..
    They also did this with the community world events which were originally 10 days and the shorten to 7 days with no goal changes.

I actually managed to spin up a silver chest on the wheel and to my surprise I got 28 points but when I always spin the wooden chest I get 25.

Executive Chef
    I was way down on the leaderboard and have been spinning for hundreds of points. Just got 281. yay!
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by rumour59 View Post
    to my surprise I got 28 points but when I always spin the wooden chest I get 25.
    Same 25 points for wooden box is what I keep getting or crowns

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I was way down on the leaderboard and have been spinning for hundreds of points. Just got 281. yay!
    Congrats, the leaderboard I fear does not like me, does not matter if I’m 18th, 8th or 1st if I spin a box I tend to get 25 pr 28 points

Rhino Keeper
    It?s really terrible. I don?t even take it seriously anymore because I?m not going to spend tons of gold for it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast