Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Leaderboard becoming more difficult

Rhino Keeper
    The groupings are getting out of hand as far as being uneven in playing strength and points earned in past LB.

I believe S8 in the past said they grouped players based on past results but alot of times my 2 isles get stuck with big and bigger boosters.

Smaller isle got 7500, was 15th and top players had over 15,000. This time my bigger isle was in quiet group and starting today i had 8700 in 3rd! I usually do better but with all players scoring so low and being in 3rd S8 saw no need to award big points. My best was 74 and last spin was insulting crowns.

I think they should do a better job of awarding points and assigning groups. Before the last 2 LB i would finish usually in 750 to 1000 grp but routinely have top 2,3 or 4 finishing at 50, 100s and top 250. I think the top 250 should be exclusively grouped and fight among themselves.

Rhino Keeper
    I like the idea of the to 250 playing against each other.

Rhino Keeper
    My group?s leader had 60,000+ and second place was like 15,000

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lily684 View Post
    Is it just me or is it becoming more and more difficult to get all the points needed to complete the leaderboard events? The spin to win just isnt yielding as many points as it used to. This makes it necessary to spend gold if you want to be able to complete the event in time.

I think that is the idea now. Spend gold/money.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MajicHearts View Post
    I think that is the idea now. Spend gold/money.
    Think you're right on that especially since there are No GPD, gold dragons on sale this black friday . Looks like players not getting help on the getting gold front. Maybe a surprise sale right before Christmas? I can always hope

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rfs0404 View Post
    Think you're right on that especially since there are No GPD, gold dragons on sale this black friday . Looks like players not getting help on the getting gold front. Maybe a surprise sale right before Christmas? I can always hope

Sounds good to me, but don’t hold your breath!

I think it is I used to be able to get it finished now I can?t.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12