Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Merry Go Round Pony - Black Friday Sale - 2021 Nov 26

Executive Chef
    I really wish they would add some pets .. so sad lol.. sales on farm story just hasn't been the same!

Executive Chef
    I have to go to your farm and look! Oh, did you buy any cat trees?? I saw it for sale and I immediately thought of you! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    I bought the pony and it is an awesome Christmas like pet.
    Goes up and down moving pole.

Golden Pole with beautiful red ribbons on it.
    I might buy another one.
    Love the size too.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    I have to go to your farm and look! Oh, did you buy any cat trees?? I saw it for sale and I immediately thought of you! Lol
    I want to see it somewhere because I have three in storage from three events and no cat in them so I want to see the cat first. If anyone bought it please tell us about it.
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Executive Chef
    Right, that's exactly what I'm trying to see! I wanna see what it looks like first and if they really have the cat coming out or what it does.. sometimes when I drag something out of the market to a spot not open, it will show how it looks before taking the item back, but it won't with this one.. hopefully someone buys it and we can see!

I want to see it somewhere because I have three in storage from three events and no cat in them so I want to see the cat first. If anyone bought it please tell us about it.

Executive Chef
    I bought the Murray's Manor! It's so cute. I would definitely suggest this to others to buy if they are able to! The tea cart is also cute. I bought a few things I didn't already have, but I'm done now. Unless I see what the cat tree looks like then I might buy it.. I'm going to save my gems for hopefully a good Christmas sale lol

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    I bought the Murray's Manor! It's so cute. I would definitely suggest this to others to buy if they are able to! The tea cart is also cute. I bought a few things I didn't already have, but I'm done now. Unless I see what the cat tree looks like then I might buy it.. I'm going to save my gems for hopefully a good Christmas sale lol
    I am hoping for a Christmas Present Smash this week.
    I bought Murray's Manor too!
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Executive Chef
    That would definitely be nice!! And yay! Glad you got one too, it's so cute! I'm glad they added it for sale. I have been wanting it for awhile

I am hoping for a Christmas Present Smash this week.
    I bought Murray's Manor too!

Remove
    Last edited by divinekakan; 11-27-21 at 10:51 AM.

Executive Chef
    I still have 40 dollars left, I will save that for December. So I'll have about 140-150 roughly next month. I won't get more than that however, as I don't want to get too much in iTunes amount and not have anything I want to spend it on. As I had 126 for the BF sale and I didn't even use it all. Worst case possibility, I will spend whatever money I have next month on getting an album and a few songs.

Hoping for something better next month on farm story, though I'm not all that hopeful currently due to the last two recent sales. Hopefully they do offer an exotic pet of any kind for a December sale. At this point I'll take any exotic pet as I would be more likely to spend money on said sale, even if it isn't a flytrap like I really want. I'll take anything.

Picked up Murray's Manor that I wanted since it came out for the event. Also bought the cat in a tree. The kitten only shows up when you tap the tree. I would have liked it better if it popped up all the time.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast