Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story with Many Issues

Dragon Story with Many Issues

I know there have been posts about Dragon Story not loading & I have that problem too. I am going crazy with everything that is going on right now! The Bingo Leaderboard is all messed up. Example: Last night I planted 7 Firapples & collected. Today I did the breed with a Birthstone & collected. Then the Firapples came up to collect & I had to collect to move on. Next the Breed with Birthstone came up Expired & I had just done it. No matter what I do, the Collect from planting Firapples keeps coming up again and again and again!!!!!!! Another problem I have been having for a long time is right in the middle of a task, it goes to another game for me to play, then I have to click out of that & go back to Dragon Story. Many times I have to totally Reboot & then I still have problems getting back on . Sometimes I just give up & go play my Castle Story. Sometimes it helps & sometimes I just quit playing & try again later. Another problem I have is the Spin to Win. It will be spinning & the game goes to another game for me to play or goes down. Of course I lose that turn. Today I landed on 1 crown & when I went to collect 250 it went to another game. It was at the beginning of this new thread/ game ? I don?t think I received the 250 crowns. I Have NOT been able to finish the task We are on sooo many times because of these issues. I should have said this sooner, but honestly, I forgot my log on. Today I finally took the time to go upstairs to look for it. I will put it in my phone so You will probably hear my complaints a lot more.
    I have been playing this game for 10 years. It is the first game I have ever played & I really enjoy playing, but my patience is running thin right now. I get so so frustrated. Please try to have someone fix these issues.
    Thank You! Dragonflyisland/ Level 200 / LynniesDragons

Rhino Keeper
    Thoroughly understand your frustration. I have same problems with Bingo. I have lodged complaints several times but received no help. I am assuming Storm has decided to stop upgrading this game. It is constantly rolling back and or shutting down altogether. Once my gold runs out I will not invest any more funds into this game unless the constant glitches get fixed.

Rhino Keeper
    I have also run into the Bingo issue and never received help. I call it being caught in a Bingo loop.

Ellerslie raises a good point. I was going to spend a bunch of money for Black Friday if they hsd habitats and dragons I want, but if I soon won?t be able to access the game to look at my critters, what?s the point? 🤔

Black Friday?? Since I can’t log in I guess I’ll spend my money elsewhere. I have a hard time believing this is so difficult to figure out. I question how hard they are really working on this. Extremely disappointed.

Rhino Keeper
    I?ve never gotten stuck in a loop, but I?ve had tasks expire randomly. The game crashes have increased and now I?m getting random ads in the middle of the game, and sometimes those ads redirect me to the App Store (which increases the likelihood of a rollback issue).

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 1goducks View Post
    Black Friday?? Since I can’t log in I guess I’ll spend my money elsewhere. I have a hard time believing this is so difficult to figure out. I question how hard they are really working on this. Extremely disappointed.
    Let?s see: 1. Rollbacks have been an issue for years, and this issue also happens in other S8 games. They claimed they could work on it if they had more information. deadpixel even sent them videos of the rollbacks. Status: unresolved. 2. Bingo ?loops? have been happening for a couple years now. Multiple people, myself included, claim to have reported the issue. Again, they want videos of the issue. Status: not resolved. 3. People report being unable to log into their games for days at a time. This means that people miss out on entire events, can?t earn bingo prizes, etc. This seems to have started a few months ago, but I?m really not sure of the timeline. (But, guys, it?s only happening to a handful of players, so, like, it?s no big deal, right?) Status: unresolved.

Rhino Keeper
    Don't forget no more Android support and no new land. Last update I have was 2018. Maintenance requires resources and those go elsewhere. I just wonder how long before it breaks permanently for Android and boom. I'm not investing further dollars in this one myself. Bad timing for more glitches.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostyforest34 View Post
    I have also run into the Bingo issue and never received help. I call it being caught in a Bingo loop.

Ellerslie raises a good point. I was going to spend a bunch of money for Black Friday if they hsd habitats and dragons I want, but if I soon won?t be able to access the game to look at my critters, what?s the point? ��
    I too have been caught in the Bingo ' loop' more than once, theres nothing we can do about it,When I sent in a ticket, a video of what it was doing was sent in at that time so the issue could be looked into and fixed..well that was quite some time ago and I Guess it is sill not fixed..or maybe its not gong to be .
    Have also had the task expire well before its time as well..there are quite a few glitches that need fixing..its so annoying when you do something and seconds later its undone and you need to do it again.so frustrating.
    Makes me wonder if I should sink anymore into this game or maybe its just time to move on..

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deamon506 View Post
    I?ve never gotten stuck in a loop, but I?ve had tasks expire randomly. The game crashes have increased and now I?m getting random ads in the middle of the game, and sometimes those ads redirect me to the App Store (which increases the likelihood of a rollback issue).
    I had never had a task expire randomly until today. I haven?t been in the Gold league for a long time. Today I?m in Gold league, was harvesting Upgraprs, and it expired almost immediately after I started. I wonder if that particular glitch is related to being in Gold? Very frustrating as I was making good progress; now I?m stuck planting and harvesting Scalypears.

New Resident
    Can anyone explain to me how to make in app purchases in dragon story? Everytime I try to buy gold it says "error". I'm assuming it's cause the game isn't on Google play store but I just can't figure out any other way to make purchases.. I've emailed story and they told me to go to Google support and I'm still unsuccessful at figuring this out..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast