Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dragon Story with Many Issues

Quote Originally Posted by Frostyforest34 View Post
    I had never had a task expire randomly until today. I haven?t been in the Gold league for a long time. Today I?m in Gold league, was harvesting Upgraprs, and it expired almost immediately after I started. I wonder if that particular glitch is related to being in Gold? Very frustrating as I was making good progress; now I?m stuck planting and harvesting Scalypears.
    It has nothing to do with you being in the Gold League. It happens randomly, usually after a crash. I move up and down the Silver and Gold Leagues all the time to replenish the 10x Breeding, 10x Hatching, and 10x Evolution boosters, and I experience these types of random expirations (after crashes) in both leagues.

Quote Originally Posted by 1goducks View Post
    Black Friday?? Since I can’t log in I guess I’ll spend my money elsewhere. I have a hard time believing this is so difficult to figure out. I question how hard they are really working on this. Extremely disappointed.
    Actually, the longer this login issue continues, the better it is for me. It's like I'm being forced to go through cold turkey, and ironically, it's the pusher that's making me go through it

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Actually, the longer this login issue continues, the better it is for me. It's like I'm being forced to go through cold turkey, and ironically, it's the pusher that's making me go through it
    I am having the same issues on both of my accounts. My IPhone went down about 4 weeks ago, & my IPad did as well last week. Obviously, they know they have a problem, but cannot correct it. When I try to log in, I can hear music playing, but it never connects. I have tried everything, including deleting the app & reloading.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    This thread has gone off topic so closing. The current thread for discussing connectivity issue is here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...d&goto=newpost

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12