Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Missing Feast Items?

Question Missing Feast Items?

I have the Stuffed Fangbeast and three Butcher Pigs and they both promise to drop some kind of feast; Simple Feasts in the case of the Stuffed Fangbeast and "feasts and more" in the case of the Butcher Pig.

But I have yet to receive even a Black Flag for any type of feasts or items (other than coins) since I started collecting from them.

Has anyone had better luck with them or is this an omission on the developers' part?

Executive Chef
    Both the Stuffed Fangbeast and the Butcher Pig state that there is a chance to drop feasts. They are not guaranteed drops, and from what you are saying, they seem to be rare drops.

Executive Chef
    Yes, rare drops. I have yet to get a feast from my Stuffed Fangbeast.

I also worked so hard to get Marnie from the card collector event on each of my accounts, and she mainly drops fruit items, not apple pies and cobblers. I could have saved a ton of energy and $$ by just buying additional fruit trees and calling it a day. The point being that sometimes the prize is not worth the expenditure of energy and real $$. At least the Butcher Pig is cute, although a bit macabre, but I didn't get lucky enough to get one.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I also worked so hard to get Marnie from the card collector event on each of my accounts, and she mainly drops fruit items, not apple pies and cobblers. I could have saved a ton of energy and $$ by just buying additional fruit trees and calling it a day. The point being that sometimes the prize is not worth the expenditure of energy and real $$. At least the Butcher Pig is cute, although a bit macabre, but I didn't get lucky enough to get one.
    Yes, she is a bust for me too. I only get fruit from her. Which I dont really need, since I can get it from my fruit orchards.

I also have the Stuffed Fangbeast but feasts must be a really rare drop because I have never gotten one from him.
    Last edited by robotparade; 11-19-21 at 01:20 PM. Reason: Forum changes apostrophes Into question marks

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Both the Stuffed Fangbeast and the Butcher Pig state that there is a chance to drop feasts. They are not guaranteed drops, and from what you are saying, they seem to be rare drops.
    I understand that they may be rare drops, but however rare they may be, at least one of us should have received a drop or, at the very least, a Black Flag. So unless someone reports that they actually received a drop (or a Black Flag), other than coins, from these two “pets,” I’m forced to believe that the developers left out the drops.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    I understand that they may be rare drops, but however rare they may be, at least one of us should have received a drop or, at the very least, a Black Flag. So unless someone reports that they actually received a drop (or a Black Flag), other than coins, from these two “pets,” I’m forced to believe that the developers left out the drops.
    Very possible. Hopefully some other players can report back if they have received any feasts from these critters.

Executive Chef
    but remember that if it drops more than one thing, you may only get a black flag for one of the items. like if it drops a feast and roast chicken and you are full of both, you may only get a black flag on the roast chicken even though it dropped both. i haven't been collecting from my stuffed fangbeast. but i can start to see if i get something
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    Still haven?t received a single feast from this dude. I?m never maxed out on feasts, so no chance of me getting a black flag for it. Sending him to storage now that I have some Thankful Gnomes and the Guard dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    but remember that if it drops more than one thing, you may only get a black flag for one of the items. like if it drops a feast and roast chicken and you are full of both, you may only get a black flag on the roast chicken even though it dropped both. i haven't been collecting from my stuffed fangbeast. but i can start to see if i get something
    Yep, I’m aware of that, and that’s just it, I haven’t received a single Black Flag for anything.

I think I’ll post a bug report in the sub forum.

I have NEVER received a feast or black flag from my butcher pig.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast