Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Missing Feast Items?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I finally got a simple feast drop 2 days ago. Been meaning to post! Mind you I was maxed but the message was showing. I collect for the coins and daily too. Pretty sure it's only the first time as I've been watching its drops each time. Thought I'd share

Executive Chef
    Whoa! It finally happened for me, too! I got a Simple Feast from my Stuffed Fangbeast today. So average of one every 6 months? Lol! Thankfully I've accumulated other feast droppers in the meantime, so I'm doing well in that department (Thanks to the Thankful Gnomes being in the Baron's Tent!).
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I finally got a simple feast drop 2 days ago. Been meaning to post! Mind you I was maxed but the message was showing. I collect for the coins and daily too. Pretty sure it's only the first time as I've been watching its drops each time. Thought I'd share
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Whoa! It finally happened for me, too! I got a Simple Feast from my Stuffed Fangbeast today. So average of one every 6 months? Lol! Thankfully I've accumulated other feast droppers in the meantime, so I'm doing well in that department (Thanks to the Thankful Gnomes being in the Baron's Tent!).
    That's great news! I'm still collecting daily from them and still waiting for either a feast or a black flag, but is good to hear that we are starting to see these feast items dropped

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    That's great news! I'm still collecting daily from them and still waiting for either a feast or a black flag, but is good to hear that we are starting to see these feast items dropped
    I bought the Halfling Beastie a year ago for 250 gems. I?ve received 3 or 4 feasts from him in a year. I would have been better off spending that many gems on an energy dropper, although he does give a good amount of coins. Ditto for the Royal Bearon, except that it drops rotten cabbages instead of feasts.

Executive Chef
    I know you'll find this hard to believe, deadpixel, but my Feasting Pig dropped feasts 2x in a row! Of course I'm full of Simple Feasts now, so one got black flagged. I can't win! Lol!
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I know you'll find this hard to believe, deadpixel, but my Feasting Pig dropped feasts 2x in a row! Of course I'm full of Simple Feasts now, so one got black flagged. I can't win! Lol!
    Good to hear

I’m still not seeing any feasts or black flags despite collecting everyday since I got them, but I’ll not stop trying.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Loving your dedication and persistence DP!

I've given up collecting from it unless it's accidental bc it's in my daily energy dropper section.

Finally! After nearly seven months! I finally received a Black Flag for a Simple Feast while collecting from the Stuffed Fangbeast

Now all I have to do is to get something similar from my Butcher Pigs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12