View Poll Results: What Did You Think Of The New Raised Requirements For This Goal?

Voters
121. You may not vote on this poll
  • I was able to complete the goals, and the raised requirements posed no issue

4 3.31%
  • I was able to complete the goals, no gems spent, but raised requirements made it harder to complete

20 16.53%
  • I was able to complete the goals, but had to spend gems to complete steps due to raised requirements

13 10.74%
  • I was not able to complete the goals due to the raised requirements

52 42.98%
  • I was not able to complete the goals, but was not planning to anyway (only until a certain step)

4 3.31%
  • I did not participate in this goal due to the raised requirements

10 8.26%
  • I did not participate in this goal due to other reasons

1 0.83%
  • I completed both the side goal and the main goal

18 14.88%
  • I completed the side goal, but not the main goal (due to raised requirements)

35 28.93%
  • I completed the side goal, but not the main goal (because the side goal was my bigger focus)

2 1.65%
  • I did not complete the side goal or the main goal

15 12.40%
  • I would like the raised requirements to apply to future goals

2 1.65%
  • I would NOT like the raised requirements to be applied to future goals

105 86.78%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: This and That - 2021 Nov 16 (15 Days)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by redappleandy2 View Post
    I’m sorry. I must of read it incorrectly. Think I confused it with cranberry crusts. How embarrassing ☺️ Thanks for checking it out and responding.
    Not a problem - glad the confusion got sorted!

New Resident
    Very disappointed in the increased requirements. If they continue I will stop playing. I play as a way to relax and keep track of passing time. Having insane requirements doesn't make the game challenging or fun - it just makes it tedious and stressful.

Rhino Keeper
    If the next goal is not a good Christmas goal or really adorable, I am skipping it.

Enough is enough.

Ikr...I just posted on my wall about this issue n waiting to hear replies from my nbrs as well as visitors. This is bananas. 40 / 10 hr recipes Yikes. I don't see myself completing this goal and that's unfortunate but I do have a life outside of these games js

Quote Originally Posted by sherriet View Post
    Very disappointed in the increased requirements. If they continue I will stop playing. I play as a way to relax and keep track of passing time. Having insane requirements doesn't make the game challenging or fun - it just makes it tedious and stressful.
    I totally agree. Are they trying to make us quit playing, cuz Idk. I do know tho that I don't have funds to buy all the gems required to finish the goal, that's highway robbery!! I too play for relaxation and chatting with friends when time allows, but this other aspect ( gem gouging) takes the cake. Happy Thanksgiving to you and urs.

Executive Chef
    Final Goal Prize is EVERFLOW FOUNTAIN (4 X 4) worth 65 gems.

Name:  04EBEEDF-CC01-440B-A837-BA972DBE7851.jpg
Views: 483
Size:  112.9 KB

Name:  27A0DE8A-2987-4E9B-8BE7-B7DF5D65D454.jpg
Views: 514
Size:  298.7 KB
    Enjoy Baking! 🍰

Executive Chef
    i'm still on the 2nd reciepe on the 2nd stove/oven. whatever. next up 40 10hr. i am making a lot of progress but thats only cause i had last week off of work due to medical problem. so i didn't have owkr and couldn't sleep.
    also i am allowed my tablet at work if we aren't busy. i'm having to build 7 and 8 of each of these things
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakerling View Post
    Final Goal Prize is EVERFLOW FOUNTAIN (4 X 4) worth 65 gems.
    Are you sure it's a 4x4? In my game it's showing as a 3x3.

I am tired of so many 2 hour goals! The requirements for this goal is too much. This is causing stress to try to finish and now I am not sure I can complete it on time. I love doing goals but not like this. I do work and have a family. May have to reconsider what games I spend my time relaxing with😢

The 40 for 10hrs recipe is really ridiculous, I?m on the last part of the goal but idek if I can finish before it ends lmao
    Started playing since 2012/2013, I always like this game, I stopped playing for a while for a few times, but I always came back
    Hope u guys dont do anymore stupid things to disappoint ur loyal players

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast