View Poll Results: What Did You Think Of The New Raised Requirements For This Goal?

Voters
121. You may not vote on this poll
  • I was able to complete the goals, and the raised requirements posed no issue

4 3.31%
  • I was able to complete the goals, no gems spent, but raised requirements made it harder to complete

20 16.53%
  • I was able to complete the goals, but had to spend gems to complete steps due to raised requirements

13 10.74%
  • I was not able to complete the goals due to the raised requirements

52 42.98%
  • I was not able to complete the goals, but was not planning to anyway (only until a certain step)

4 3.31%
  • I did not participate in this goal due to the raised requirements

10 8.26%
  • I did not participate in this goal due to other reasons

1 0.83%
  • I completed both the side goal and the main goal

18 14.88%
  • I completed the side goal, but not the main goal (due to raised requirements)

35 28.93%
  • I completed the side goal, but not the main goal (because the side goal was my bigger focus)

2 1.65%
  • I did not complete the side goal or the main goal

15 12.40%
  • I would like the raised requirements to apply to future goals

2 1.65%
  • I would NOT like the raised requirements to be applied to future goals

105 86.78%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: This and That - 2021 Nov 16 (15 Days)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprinklessweettreats View Post
    I do work too and I time my bathroom breaks with my recipes before they spoil lol see my other post ⬇️
    It is nice that you can play games at work, that your job does not interfere with your ability to finish goals. That is great and I am happy for you. I wish everyone had that kind of job.

It is not the case for everyone, though, and many people just will not be able to finish these goals.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kayjco2 View Post
    It is nice that you can play games at work, that your job does not interfere with your ability to finish goals. That is great and I am happy for you. I wish everyone had that kind of job.

It is not the case for everyone, though, and many people just will not be able to finish these goals.

Well we will all need to post when you?re finished. Personally I don?t mind the increase I know I will finish others may need to give up on goals and that is sad for other players. Maybe those who can?t finish need to post so s8 can see a lot can?t make it and maybe they will reconsider

Rhino Keeper
    Given the increase in recipes my calculations based on only of you build 3 ovens of each. You can successfully finish this goal in 12 days. A log of us build more than 3 so the more ovens the better and gives some wiggle room if you forget and the shorter recipes spoil. Just my 2 cents lol

Executive Chef
    Why all the sudden we get a change like this? It’s terrible. At least, give us more time on these goals and less parts involved. I only like the recipes chair and tables are ugly. I don’t like this new change everyone has a life besides Bakery Story. Pathetic

Rhino Keeper
    Why were the requirements increased so much? 30, 30, 40 items for the second stove. I have neighbors that struggled to complete the goal before. Now it is almost guaranteed that they will fail. When you work and especially with a family, you do not have the luxury of spending all the time required to complete the goal. You will certainly lose players because they will give up.
    I’m retired and this just adds to my frustration. I do have a life besides Bakery Story.

Rhino Keeper
    Bakery Story used to be a relaxing escape. The latest increased goal requirements make it stressful, so no goal for me. I think what makes the whole situation so frustrating is that requirements have gone way up in the past few years, but recipe quality has gone waaay down. I hate that the only way to get new recipes is by doing a goal. When I started playing, a new oven came out every week that could be purchased with coins. No goal necessary to unlock the recipes. That was enjoyable.If you are going to increase everything you could at least do some of the following:

1-Improve recipe quality. It has gone downhill. Enough tiny food on big trays.
    2-Make food fit properly on counter
    3-Increase recipe yields. I’m tired of waiting 3 hours for 350 of something.
    4-Increase profit
    5-MAKE GOALS LAST 30 DAYS AGAIN!!!!!
    6-Actually listen to the feedback from players.

Quote Originally Posted by fluffyfoot View Post
    Bakery Story used to be a relaxing escape. The latest increased goal requirements make it stressful, so no goal for me. I think what makes the whole situation so frustrating is that requirements have gone way up in the past few years, but recipe quality has gone waaay down. I hate that the only way to get new recipes is by doing a goal. When I started playing, a new oven came out every week that could be purchased with coins. No goal necessary to unlock the recipes. That was enjoyable.If you are going to increase everything you could at least do some of the following:

1-Improve recipe quality. It has gone downhill. Enough tiny food on big trays.
    2-Make food fit properly on counter
    3-Increase recipe yields. I?m tired of waiting 3 hours for 350 of something.
    4-Increase profit
    5-MAKE GOALS LAST 30 DAYS AGAIN!!!!!
    6-Actually listen to the feedback from players.
    Coincido contigo; es mucho para tan poco tiempo

New Resident
    Is it just me or are the autumn recipes getting quite repetitive? I mean, we already have how many candy apple recipes, like 5? But I guess that?s the least of our concerns now, they could have Hazel literally telling us to buy gems or else and it?ll be just as obvious what they really want. And again, they?re not even trying with the tables and chairs, final prize.

I love the game Team, I really do, but u know... I read the changes and well.. 40 serves out of a 10 hour recipe.. Like.. Let's be honest here, r u just looking for us to buy gems out of pocket to be able to achieve this? Like I'm not going to complain bout all those items I might never use again but.. Really? It's ridiculous xD.

It is not for the money? Well, show it: take off the limit for gifts so we can all receive what we are all ACTUALLY receiving. Reduce the parts amount like in the good old times. Increase ovens limit like fo real! Reduce the prices as we need to buy a lot of things we might not taking out again, no? Well then higher up the rewards after each goal section as we are spending ridiculously and receiving basically nothing.

We play this for fun. Many of us for a lot of years now. We are not here to spend real money like dumbs for a virtual game. We are not here to stress our lifes out either. If so, we wouldn't be playing here.

Please take that into consideration.

Consider the ones that helped your game to come alive through the years.

Pay loyalty with consideration, unless you are willing to lose lots of people (hope not as I don't wanna lose more neighbors..).

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AlGutAr View Post
    I love the game Team, I really do, but u know... I read the changes and well.. 40 serves out of a 10 hour recipe.. Like.. Let's be honest here, r u just looking for us to buy gems out of pocket to be able to achieve this? Like I'm not going to complain bout all those items I might never use again but.. Really? It's ridiculous xD.

It is not for the money? Well, show it: take off the limit for gifts so we can all receive what we are all ACTUALLY receiving. Reduce the parts amount like in the good old times. Increase ovens limit like fo real! Reduce the prices as we need to buy a lot of things we might not taking out again, no? Well then higher up the rewards after each goal section as we are spending ridiculously and receiving basically nothing.

We play this for fun. Many of us for a lot of years now. We are not here to spend real money like dumbs for a virtual game. We are not here to stress our lifes out either. If so, we wouldn't be playing here.

Please take that into consideration.

Consider the ones that helped your game to come alive through the years.

Pay loyalty with consideration, unless you are willing to lose lots of people (hope not as I don't wanna lose more neighbors..).
    Well said!

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast