View Poll Results: What Did You Think Of The New Raised Requirements For This Goal?

Voters
121. You may not vote on this poll
  • I was able to complete the goals, and the raised requirements posed no issue

4 3.31%
  • I was able to complete the goals, no gems spent, but raised requirements made it harder to complete

20 16.53%
  • I was able to complete the goals, but had to spend gems to complete steps due to raised requirements

13 10.74%
  • I was not able to complete the goals due to the raised requirements

52 42.98%
  • I was not able to complete the goals, but was not planning to anyway (only until a certain step)

4 3.31%
  • I did not participate in this goal due to the raised requirements

10 8.26%
  • I did not participate in this goal due to other reasons

1 0.83%
  • I completed both the side goal and the main goal

18 14.88%
  • I completed the side goal, but not the main goal (due to raised requirements)

35 28.93%
  • I completed the side goal, but not the main goal (because the side goal was my bigger focus)

2 1.65%
  • I did not complete the side goal or the main goal

15 12.40%
  • I would like the raised requirements to apply to future goals

2 1.65%
  • I would NOT like the raised requirements to be applied to future goals

105 86.78%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: This and That - 2021 Nov 16 (15 Days)

Rhino Keeper
    What are they thinking? 40 10 hour? I can tell this goal will not be finished in time. Somebody needs to talk to them because many will walk from this game. They are hoping we will spend money....not at the rate this is going I am not ever going to again.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetswirlz1 View Post
    ANOTHER FOUNTAIN??? The lack of creativity is mind-boggling! Also, 40 - 10 hour recipes? NUTS, Storm8!
    I agree! I can't stand the fountains anymore. How about things in the shape of Ski Rental or Cupid Corner Booth. They are also fascinated with couches lately. How about making more usable items? I would love matching doors and windows with every goal. I wish this game could go back 5 plus years to when it was good.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ST4CoolGames View Post
    Seriously?! 40 items for a 10-hr dish?!

Okay, if this is the direction S8 is taking these events, then count me out! I play this game for enjoyment, not for a chore.

Also, why don't they separate the side goal from the main goal? The final prize sounds really interesting but I'm not about to start the main goal just to get it.

This is really getting to be disappointing. I've played this game for years and it just seems like they are deliberately trying to drive people away. They refuse to add a Gem Confirmation button. They don't fix the "Processing ..." bug. They now force ads on you, some that you can't close out of unless you restart your game. Many other issues and now this.

*sigh* I just don't know about this company.
    I agree...Depending on what happens with Black Friday and Christmas I may be walking.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tokyo49 View Post
    I'm sorry but serving 30! 7H and serving 40! 10H????!!
    I could hardly finish when it was 18!!
    There is no way to challenge us like this!

We ignored the fact that we need to collect 40 parts for the first stove and 72 parts for the second stove! which is insane
    But this is too much!
    I hope it is a mistake and they will fix it soon
    I remember building 5 ovens within minutes with much less parts. That is what makes the game fun. Now it just seems like work and it is no longer fun. So disappointed and I hope they get their act together.'

Fountain again and again, goal prize have no people anymore, serve 10hrs x40. That's not make sense!!!
    Disappointing, storm8.

New Resident
    Is it just me or are the autumn recipes getting quite repetitive? I mean, we already have how many candy apple recipes, like 5? But I guess that?s the least of our concerns now, they could have Hazel literally telling us to buy gems or else and it?ll be just as obvious what they really want. And again, they?re not even trying with the tables and chairs, final prize.

You checked with S8 and the requirements are correct. What users like me want to know is why S8 would deliberately choose to take such brutal and savage action against their players. Please check with them on this like you did before.

I love the game Team, I really do, but u know... I read the changes and well.. 40 serves out of a 10 hour recipe.. Like.. Let's be honest here, r u just looking for us to buy gems out of pocket to be able to achieve this? Like I'm not going to complain bout all those items I might never use again but.. Really? It's ridiculous xD.

It is not for the money? Well, show it: take off the limit for gifts so we can all receive what we are all ACTUALLY receiving. Reduce the parts amount like in the good old times. Increase ovens limit like fo real! Reduce the prices as we need to buy a lot of things we might not taking out again, no? Well then higher up the rewards after each goal section as we are spending ridiculously and receiving basically nothing.

We play this for fun. Many of us for a lot of years now. We are not here to spend real money like dumbs for a virtual game. We are not here to stress our lifes out either. If so, we wouldn't be playing here.

Please take that into consideration.

Consider the ones that helped your game to come alive through the years.

Pay loyalty with consideration, unless you are willing to lose lots of people (hope not as I don't wanna lose more neighbors..).

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprinklessweettreats View Post
    I do work too and I time my bathroom breaks with my recipes before they spoil lol see my other post ⬇️
    It is nice that you can play games at work, that your job does not interfere with your ability to finish goals. That is great and I am happy for you. I wish everyone had that kind of job.

It is not the case for everyone, though, and many people just will not be able to finish these goals.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kayjco2 View Post
    It is nice that you can play games at work, that your job does not interfere with your ability to finish goals. That is great and I am happy for you. I wish everyone had that kind of job.

It is not the case for everyone, though, and many people just will not be able to finish these goals.

Well we will all need to post when you?re finished. Personally I don?t mind the increase I know I will finish others may need to give up on goals and that is sad for other players. Maybe those who can?t finish need to post so s8 can see a lot can?t make it and maybe they will reconsider

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast