View Poll Results: What Did You Think Of The New Raised Requirements For This Goal?

Voters
121. You may not vote on this poll
  • I was able to complete the goals, and the raised requirements posed no issue

4 3.31%
  • I was able to complete the goals, no gems spent, but raised requirements made it harder to complete

20 16.53%
  • I was able to complete the goals, but had to spend gems to complete steps due to raised requirements

13 10.74%
  • I was not able to complete the goals due to the raised requirements

52 42.98%
  • I was not able to complete the goals, but was not planning to anyway (only until a certain step)

4 3.31%
  • I did not participate in this goal due to the raised requirements

10 8.26%
  • I did not participate in this goal due to other reasons

1 0.83%
  • I completed both the side goal and the main goal

18 14.88%
  • I completed the side goal, but not the main goal (due to raised requirements)

35 28.93%
  • I completed the side goal, but not the main goal (because the side goal was my bigger focus)

2 1.65%
  • I did not complete the side goal or the main goal

15 12.40%
  • I would like the raised requirements to apply to future goals

2 1.65%
  • I would NOT like the raised requirements to be applied to future goals

105 86.78%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: This and That - 2021 Nov 16 (15 Days)

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hi all, I've checked with S8 and the goal requirements are indeed correct.

Perhaps given the change of numbers, those of you who will continue might want to provide their insights into the time taken to complete and/or how far you get in the allotted time and post whether or not you finished the event when the timer runs out so that feedback can be provided back to S8.

I'm sorry it's not better news for you all... remember, you're more than welcome to provide your comments, but please be respectful and do so within the constraints of the forum rules as the audience of the public forum is vast.

Rhino Keeper
    I quit doing the goals in Fantasy Story because I could not finish, but I never cared much about those.

This will be worse. But OK, I will quit doing these goals.

🥲 I am sad but there are worse things in life.

It would have been okay if they had given us a month like we used to get to finish goals.

Host(ess)
    I don't like the main goal prize (the endless number of fountain variations as goal prize during the past few years). I can fill my whole bakery with fountains... Not very creative S8.

I do like the sidegoal, the Chrystal Carriage was the only piece still missing from my Fairy Tale Crate collection.

Crystal Carriage Prize:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fairy Tale Crate.png 
Views:	62 
Size:	583.9 KB 
ID:	61272

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Hi all, I've checked with S8 and the goal requirements are indeed correct.

Perhaps given the change of numbers, those of you who will continue might want to provide their insights into the time taken to complete and/or how far you get in the allotted time and post whether or not you finished the event when the timer runs out so that feedback can be provided back to S8.

I'm sorry it's not better news for you all... remember, you're more than welcome to provide your comments, but please be respectful and do so within the constraints of the forum rules as the audience of the public forum is vast.
    This is disappointing news, no one will be able to complete this with these requirements unless gems are used.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

I wonder how many players will quit this goal
    Gems are more important than pleasing everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    This is disappointing news, no one will be able to complete this with these requirements unless gems are used.
    I for one will NOT be doing this goal! Shame on Storm 8

Rhino Keeper
    Not playing the sidegoal.

They want us to buy gems to finish and I'm not buying that. Literally and figuratively.

I hate that even spent coins buying that god awful wallpaper before checking the forum. I stoped caring if I finished because the goal prizes are always the same..BUTTTT 40?!? They have lost their minds!

Rhino Keeper
    I will just build more stoves. I?m sure if you set a timer and cook food right away you can do it! I usually have 6-8 days left. Idk I love the goals and will try to remain positive all this complaining doesn?t do anything storm 8 will do what they want regardless of what we say

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast