View Poll Results: What Did You Think Of The New Raised Requirements For This Goal?

Voters
121. You may not vote on this poll
  • I was able to complete the goals, and the raised requirements posed no issue

4 3.31%
  • I was able to complete the goals, no gems spent, but raised requirements made it harder to complete

20 16.53%
  • I was able to complete the goals, but had to spend gems to complete steps due to raised requirements

13 10.74%
  • I was not able to complete the goals due to the raised requirements

52 42.98%
  • I was not able to complete the goals, but was not planning to anyway (only until a certain step)

4 3.31%
  • I did not participate in this goal due to the raised requirements

10 8.26%
  • I did not participate in this goal due to other reasons

1 0.83%
  • I completed both the side goal and the main goal

18 14.88%
  • I completed the side goal, but not the main goal (due to raised requirements)

35 28.93%
  • I completed the side goal, but not the main goal (because the side goal was my bigger focus)

2 1.65%
  • I did not complete the side goal or the main goal

15 12.40%
  • I would like the raised requirements to apply to future goals

2 1.65%
  • I would NOT like the raised requirements to be applied to future goals

105 86.78%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: This and That - 2021 Nov 16 (15 Days)

Rhino Keeper
    I hope that 40 thing is an error. I can barely finish goals as it is...sometimes I don?t finish.

40 - please. No way.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kayjco2 View Post
    I hope that 40 thing is an error. I can barely finish goals as it is...sometimes I don?t finish.

40 - please. No way.
    The dish before that is 30! Can somebody check that out? ……..and another fountain? It’s not even fall or thanksgiving related. Things that make ya go huh?

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Sadly, that's not the worst of it! Final goal now requires FORTY of the 10 hour recipe!!! Really don't see how anyone is finishing this one without drastic measures!
    Is a mod checking into this?

Rhino Keeper
    I really do like this goal. The tables and chairs not so much but I like everything else. Even though we got another fountain I like the cornucopia on the top. 2021 is the year of the fountains. Please storm 8 we need more unique items. More colorful, fun goals. Like maybe a fair goal, butterfly goal, cat goal, puppy playful goal with like cute little dog treats, fun Valentine?s Day goal with food that looks like the conversation hearts. Idk some ideas

I'm sorry but serving 30! 7H and serving 40! 10H????!!
    I could hardly finish when it was 18!!
    There is no way to challenge us like this!

We ignored the fact that we need to collect 40 parts for the first stove and 72 parts for the second stove! which is insane
    But this is too much!
    I hope it is a mistake and they will fix it soon
    Last edited by tokyo49; 11-16-21 at 03:34 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by appledumplin View Post
    Is a mod checking into this?
    I can ask one to check but.... it doesn't appear to be an error or typo since the gem skip costs were also raised - the same method employed with every goal increase in the past. Just putting it out there so as to manage expectations.

EDIT: PM'd Mod and will post any updates on first page.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hi all, I'll check with the team about your goal requirements...

Rhino Keeper
    The 40 dishes are no big deal. I don’t want or need the fountain. The problem comes with future goals. Goals where I might like the prize. I agree it’s a game for fun not to get stressed over how we’re gonna finish. If it’s an S8 ploy to get ppl to use gems. Shame on them!
    Last edited by charaekin; 11-16-21 at 04:40 PM.

Seriously!?! 40 dishes with 10 hrs? I play this game for enjoyment not to get stressed out. Are you guys insane? No one will able to finish the goal!!! I really don't like the goal and the side goal prize. Plus the recipes in the new appliance is not that appealing either. I'm not playing this nonsense game!

Executive Chef
    I'm sorry, but with these requirements not even the folks who always finish with days to spare will complete this.

In order to complete this goal set we need at least 21 days or the older requirement amounts.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast