View Poll Results: What Did You Think Of The New Raised Requirements For This Goal?

Voters
121. You may not vote on this poll
  • I was able to complete the goals, and the raised requirements posed no issue

4 3.31%
  • I was able to complete the goals, no gems spent, but raised requirements made it harder to complete

20 16.53%
  • I was able to complete the goals, but had to spend gems to complete steps due to raised requirements

13 10.74%
  • I was not able to complete the goals due to the raised requirements

52 42.98%
  • I was not able to complete the goals, but was not planning to anyway (only until a certain step)

4 3.31%
  • I did not participate in this goal due to the raised requirements

10 8.26%
  • I did not participate in this goal due to other reasons

1 0.83%
  • I completed both the side goal and the main goal

18 14.88%
  • I completed the side goal, but not the main goal (due to raised requirements)

35 28.93%
  • I completed the side goal, but not the main goal (because the side goal was my bigger focus)

2 1.65%
  • I did not complete the side goal or the main goal

15 12.40%
  • I would like the raised requirements to apply to future goals

2 1.65%
  • I would NOT like the raised requirements to be applied to future goals

105 86.78%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: GOAL: This and That - 2021 Nov 16 (15 Days)

I am sorry to hear so many of you are frustrated with the increase in servings. Sounds like most of you really didn't want another fountain anyway

I was able to build 8 of each stove/oven, master each recipe on the first oven, and finish the goal 2 days before it ended. I liked that my neighbors played the goal longer, they sent goal parts as gifts longer too before switching to basic/food on me. I play for the challenge of completing goals and mastering the recipes.

Quote Originally Posted by formosamars View Post
    I have played this game for about six years. Like others, this is the first time I am not able to finish the job. With so many complaints, I do not see any response from S8. There are not much difference between each goal, makes it more like a daily work instead of a game. It is time to quit the game to bring my life back.
    I agree. I have been playing for a few years longer than you. At least 2012. Very disappointed in this event. I had a couple other S8 games I loved and quit them when they became a chore.

Quote Originally Posted by mrsmcghee33107 View Post
    I am sorry to hear so many of you are frustrated with the increase in servings. Sounds like most of you really didn't want another fountain anyway

I was able to build 8 of each stove/oven, master each recipe on the first oven, and finish the goal 2 days before it ended. I liked that my neighbors played the goal longer, they sent goal parts as gifts longer too before switching to basic/food on me. I play for the challenge of completing goals and mastering the recipes.
    Here's the thing, I started playing back in '18? '19? And then it was barely manageable but I was able to succeed in completing goals and mastering recipes before the allotted time limit, using THREE ovens.
    If nowadays you resort to building eight (or even TEN like I've seen others mention) then there is something extremely flawed with the game design.
    I took a year long break from the game during the global lockdown because I hated having to set timers to complete recipes on time when I needed to focus on Real Life Events and coming back after a year to upped appliance parts and now recipe counts? It's just ridiculous. It's not a game anymore, it's more of a chore.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    The poll is now closed - thank you to everyone who participated.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314