View Poll Results: What Did You Think Of The New Raised Requirements For This Goal?

Voters
121. You may not vote on this poll
  • I was able to complete the goals, and the raised requirements posed no issue

4 3.31%
  • I was able to complete the goals, no gems spent, but raised requirements made it harder to complete

20 16.53%
  • I was able to complete the goals, but had to spend gems to complete steps due to raised requirements

13 10.74%
  • I was not able to complete the goals due to the raised requirements

52 42.98%
  • I was not able to complete the goals, but was not planning to anyway (only until a certain step)

4 3.31%
  • I did not participate in this goal due to the raised requirements

10 8.26%
  • I did not participate in this goal due to other reasons

1 0.83%
  • I completed both the side goal and the main goal

18 14.88%
  • I completed the side goal, but not the main goal (due to raised requirements)

35 28.93%
  • I completed the side goal, but not the main goal (because the side goal was my bigger focus)

2 1.65%
  • I did not complete the side goal or the main goal

15 12.40%
  • I would like the raised requirements to apply to future goals

2 1.65%
  • I would NOT like the raised requirements to be applied to future goals

105 86.78%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: This and That - 2021 Nov 16 (15 Days)

New Resident

Fed up

I?ve just finished the goal (literally) with buying 5 + 5 ovens (didn?t use gems)
    BUT
    Hate the increased requirements - it made this goal a chore
    Playing games is supposed to be for fun and relaxation - this was neither fun nor relaxing ☹️

Didn’t bother with the side goal as didn’t like the prize

The decor, recipes, prizes are awful, I intend to sell them as I won?t be using them
    Why can?t there be other decor items to match the goal/season that can be purchased separately (with coins not gems) as well as goal prize items?

New Resident
    So sad, that Storm8 raised the goal requirements AGAIN! 40 items for a 10hr dish! It is impossible to complete! You need to sacrifice you life/ work and family in order to finish goals these days. I've played this game for years and enjoed it, but now I'm sure I would not participate in future goals. It is just very sad, that instead of fixing some issues many players complaining about or doing something to make game more interesing Storm8 doing everything to drive people away.

Rhino Keeper
    I voted im neutral on raised goal requirements, i can still finish so either way im good

Rhino Keeper
    I've always been having kind of an on off relationship with Bakery story. Downloaded sometime around 2011 for the first time. Didn't stay too long bc I didn't like the game at first.
    A few years later I decided to give Bakery Story one more chance. I downloaded it again sometime in 2013 and was blown away by how much it changed, in a good way. There were goals, great decor and nice items. We were getting 1 goal per month, the goal themes were really creative & the goal requirements were adequate. We also used to get updates every 2 weeks or so, where new decor/stoves were introduced to the general store. These were the most exciting times of playing BS. I got hooked on the game and became a really "hardcore" player.
    I've been playing very actively for a couple of years, until the end of 2018. But then I noticed some sort of lack of interest to the game. I didn't find the goals exciting anymore and stopped doing them. And that?s when I pretty much quit playing, at least regularly. From that moment on I was just sporadically checking in, waiting for seasonal/holiday sales featuring items from the past years...
    But it seems like I just can?t quit playing BS for ever. No matter what I always keep coming back bc it?s always been my favorite game.

Executive Chef
    Ok.....this is toooooooo much!
    What storm8 thinks?
    .......we don't have life?work?family?social life? NOTHING....???
    Even if we play 26h a day this game,I don't know if it's possible to finish.
    Maybe it's time to let go this game and find something more fun

Host(ess)
    Too Many Demands
    I have been playing Bakery Story since May 2014.
    The raised / increased parts and bakery items made it much harder to compete.
    I started this game because it was fun.
    Now, this game is no longer fun. This game is a chore.
    I have a neighbor who told me she will be quitting the game for good in December of 2021.
    I have lost many neighbors over the years, as the Bakery Story changed, and not for the better.
    The 15 day goals, with a 5 day goal are now challenging.
    One has to plan in advance how to bake the required items, plus buy many stoves in order to get the goal completed.
    This is not fun to me, but a chore. My enjoyment of this game is gone.

That?s just crazy! I have 2 accounts, thankfully on my main account I was able to finish the goal on time, but haven?t had the chance on my 2nd. Way too much requirement, too much parts, too much servings to complete the goal in 15 days!!! It should be a game to relax and de-stress not the other way! Hopefully the S8 team can resolve!

I wanted to start playing actively once again.
    But it seems like nowadays you have to be 24/7 online in the game if you want to be able to complete the goals. Now, with 15 day goal timer, collectible parts & rediculous recipe quantities, you'll have to set your alarm clock in the middle of the night to finish the goals in time....

Farm Supplier
    They must have listened, I still had 7 x 10 hour recipes to do to complete the goal, but as I logged in and finished my current 10 hour recipes, the goal completed. Weird, but I'm super happy, I was going to have to set an alarm and wake up in the early hours of the morning to finish it.

Angry

this is getting ugly storm8. I've been playing on and off for about 10 years now (using different accounts) and the goals back then were so nice and had longer periods to complete. Now it's just a rush and pressurising people to spend gems. AND you would need at least 3 days to build 1 oven even if you have (20 gifts and 20 requests filled). This is ridiculous and no one likes doing the goals anymore. PLUS Please let people unlock previous goals (like pay coins or something) they look wayyyy better and now that I've lost 2 of my other accounts, I have none of the old goal decor.