View Poll Results: What Did You Think Of The New Raised Requirements For This Goal?

Voters
121. You may not vote on this poll
  • I was able to complete the goals, and the raised requirements posed no issue

4 3.31%
  • I was able to complete the goals, no gems spent, but raised requirements made it harder to complete

20 16.53%
  • I was able to complete the goals, but had to spend gems to complete steps due to raised requirements

13 10.74%
  • I was not able to complete the goals due to the raised requirements

52 42.98%
  • I was not able to complete the goals, but was not planning to anyway (only until a certain step)

4 3.31%
  • I did not participate in this goal due to the raised requirements

10 8.26%
  • I did not participate in this goal due to other reasons

1 0.83%
  • I completed both the side goal and the main goal

18 14.88%
  • I completed the side goal, but not the main goal (due to raised requirements)

35 28.93%
  • I completed the side goal, but not the main goal (because the side goal was my bigger focus)

2 1.65%
  • I did not complete the side goal or the main goal

15 12.40%
  • I would like the raised requirements to apply to future goals

2 1.65%
  • I would NOT like the raised requirements to be applied to future goals

105 86.78%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: This and That - 2021 Nov 16 (15 Days)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by RaeanneMcKenna View Post
    this is getting ugly storm8. I've been playing on and off for about 10 years now (using different accounts) and the goals back then were so nice and had longer periods to complete. Now it's just a rush and pressurising people to spend gems. AND you would need at least 3 days to build 1 oven even if you have (20 gifts and 20 requests filled). This is ridiculous and no one likes doing the goals anymore. PLUS Please let people unlock previous goals (like pay coins or something) they look wayyyy better and now that I've lost 2 of my other accounts, I have none of the old goal decor.
    I would DEFINITELY pay to unlock previous items and stoves...even if they re-released the old goals I'd be stoked to do them!

Executive Chef
    With 13 hours to go and not even on the last recipe yet.. I won't be able to complete it in time without spending money on gems. I'm hoping future goals aren't like this

Rhino Keeper
    I too just dont get it - why cant we unlock goals that we missed with gems? No matter what year/season - I think there should be an option to unlock them with gems. People could?ve missed the goals due to various reasons - didn?t even start playing yet or may be were taking a break from the game but returned and wanted to unlock some specific goal they liked.
    People have been asking this for years - please, re-release old goals! Or at least make it possible to unlock them with gems (so we can do them anytime we want). Some people are ready to spend even real money on this... It would be the easiest way for Storm8 to make some $, right?..
    Last edited by kob678; 11-30-21 at 03:35 AM.

New Resident
    After all these years playing this game, this was the first goal I wasn’t able to complete with the usual amount of stoves I buy. I only needed 4 more of the last recipe, too. Who came out with the dumb idea to increase the amount of dishes we needed to cook during a major holiday weekend, anyway? I was super busy cooking actual food on a real cooktop for 2 days straight and I was keeping up with my bakery goal…at least I thought I was!
    I am mad enough that here I am, making my first post here in the forum!

Very sad to see this relaxing, friendly game take such a sinister turn with the unreasonable new goals. I’ve been playing a long time. I realize this is a business but this is not the way to encourage spending. This idea will just encourage abandonment of the game. Please rethink this S8.

I was unable to complete the goal because the requirement is now 40. I will be quitting if the requirements are not lower to the previous levels. This is a game not a full time job.

Rhino Keeper
    I finished with 87 minutes to spare, but I had to set timers to remind myself to attend to the goal. I resented it when the timers went off. I am not doing that again unless it is fall down adorable.

Honestly, I am kind of glad. It will be liberating, no goal to bother with.

I finished. But I had to build 10 stoves..... 10!!! And 5 stoves for the first part of the goal. Only way I could build that much, was because I kept recharging what I was baking... That way I keep getting new collectibles, witch I could exchange for parts. I took a lot of time, just for another fountain in my collection:')

Same complaints here. With the increases to 30 and 40 of each recipe, I resigned myself to only being able to get as far as the step that unlocks the Gobbler Monument and last recipe. No final goal prize for me. And I try to spend a few dollars here and there when they offer bundles like the one with the magic oven. I would most definitely pay a few bucks to unlock recipes I didn?t have time to unlock during past goals. I have so many ovens with only 2 out of 3 recipes unlocked which is very frustrating! But the most annoying is the locked Cranberry Cider on the standard Drink Mixer! And I see so many cute holiday appliances from goals prior to when I started playing over 5 years ago that I would also pay to unlock!

Rhino Keeper
    This Game was once a pleasure to play. No rush plenty of time to end goals time enough to maximize all the appliances, now nothing of this remains. And now 40 recipes of the last part of the goal. I'm seriouly asking myself why I keep on playing your Game S8. But one thing I have clear I won't waist my money on You.