View Poll Results: What Did You Think Of The New Raised Requirements For This Goal?

Voters
121. You may not vote on this poll
  • I was able to complete the goals, and the raised requirements posed no issue

4 3.31%
  • I was able to complete the goals, no gems spent, but raised requirements made it harder to complete

20 16.53%
  • I was able to complete the goals, but had to spend gems to complete steps due to raised requirements

13 10.74%
  • I was not able to complete the goals due to the raised requirements

52 42.98%
  • I was not able to complete the goals, but was not planning to anyway (only until a certain step)

4 3.31%
  • I did not participate in this goal due to the raised requirements

10 8.26%
  • I did not participate in this goal due to other reasons

1 0.83%
  • I completed both the side goal and the main goal

18 14.88%
  • I completed the side goal, but not the main goal (due to raised requirements)

35 28.93%
  • I completed the side goal, but not the main goal (because the side goal was my bigger focus)

2 1.65%
  • I did not complete the side goal or the main goal

15 12.40%
  • I would like the raised requirements to apply to future goals

2 1.65%
  • I would NOT like the raised requirements to be applied to future goals

105 86.78%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: This and That - 2021 Nov 16 (15 Days)

Quote Originally Posted by SujuiceWong View Post
    The 40 for 10hrs recipe is really ridiculous, I?m on the last part of the goal but idek if I can finish before it ends lmao
    Started playing since 2012/2013, I always like this game, I stopped playing for a while for a few times, but I always came back
    Hope u guys dont do anymore stupid things to disappoint ur loyal players

Totally agree! The game should be for fun not work! That?s just crazy increasing up to 40 (!!!) come on!!!

Executive Chef
    Sorry! You are right! Is (3 x 3) not (4 x 4).

Because too drowsy after taking my medicine.
    Enjoy Baking! 🍰

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakerling View Post
    Sorry! You are right! Is (3 x 3) not (4 x 4).

Because too drowsy after taking my medicine.
    lol, we've all been there! Just wanted to make sure my game wasn't fritzing so thanks for confirming.

Why increase the amount of dishes we need to make? I am still stuck at the 7+ hours dish cause I was sick when the goal started. Bakery Story should really take things like this into consideration. Not everyone can play the game all the time.

Executive Chef
    Are you seriously kidding me? Why have you changed the amount of dishes needed for the goal? 14 days isn't long enough, especially with the parts needed.. I'm still on the first recipe on 2nd oven and that requires 30!!! This is ridiculous, it's gonna make players quit as it's becoming impossible to complete!!

Rhino Keeper
    I like the turkey. Like it a lot. Unsure why there is a pumpkin between its feet, but still. Yay. Well done there.

Do not care about the fountain so if I do not finish, okay, fine. I am over this goal and is ten million recipes.

Rhino Keeper
    I finished the goal this morning. I have 4 of the 1st oven and ended up with 7 of the 2nd oven getting one oven per day. I am just about gemmed out out 1st oven and almost gemmed out of 1st recipe in 2nd oven. Whenever my food is done, I go in IMMEDIATELY and start new food. It takes seconds to do and worth it to finish in time. Now just hoping with 4 days remaining I can gem out of 2nd oven which is always my goal before next goal. The extra recipes really didn't affect me the way I thought they would so i wish I could delete all the posts I made in this chat. Either way I always gem out before next goal so the extra recipes didn't bother me - just didn't get Thanksgiving items before Thanksgiving which I wish they would make sure goals end long before the holiday they are supporting.

Host(ess)

Totally agree!

Quote Originally Posted by ST4CoolGames View Post
    Seriously?! 40 items for a 10-hr dish?!

Okay, if this is the direction S8 is taking these events, then count me out! I play this game for enjoyment, not for a chore.

Also, why don't they separate the side goal from the main goal? The final prize sounds really interesting but I'm not about to start the main goal just to get it.

This is really getting to be disappointing. I've played this game for years and it just seems like they are deliberately trying to drive people away. They refuse to add a Gem Confirmation button. They don't fix the "Processing ..." bug. They now force ads on you, some that you can't close out of unless you restart your game. Many other issues and now this.

*sigh* I just don't know about this company.
    It?s like they are deliberately trying to slip you up. I?m not playing the game to be challenged. Or interrupted with ads that you can?t get out of when I need to take items off the ovens. So annoying. I?d rather pay for no ads.

Rhino Keeper
    I have finished the goal with 4 days left. I even had a few recipes spoil on me. I built 4 of the 1st oven and 8 of the second. And I finished fine!

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Sadly, that's not the worst of it! Final goal now requires FORTY of the 10 hour recipe!!! Really don't see how anyone is finishing this one without drastic measures!
    Honestly agree, I came here to complain about that. 40 is absolutely absord and rediculous! That doesn't even make any sense, why would they even raise the amounts that high. I'm thoroughly annoyed ~ AND I also HATE these designs of tables n chairs why do they keep making them brown wood they all look the same and I don't use them either. Even theese new wallpapers n tiles suck... Ugh

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast