Thread: Missing Whimsy Marker

Executive Chef

Missing Whimsy Marker

Hi, I sent a message to support about this as well, but as it's a very time-sensitive issue I wanted to post here too, especially in case anyone else is experiencing it. I am on Chapter 7, Act 5 of the Starry Skies Dragon Tales event. I have done all the tasks so far and not skipped any. The current task is to start crafting the Whimsy dragon. I went to the spell shop to start, and I could not, because it said I only had 3 out of 4 whimsy markers. I am completely stuck even though I should have all four--I couldn't be where I am in the event progress if I didn't! I need to have the bug fixed right away otherwise there is no chance I'll be able to complete all the tasks during the time allotted.

Thanks!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    If force closing your game doesn't fix it then unfortunately you'll have to wait for Support to help you. They're usually really quick so hold tight.

Please remember you must not post your comms with Support on the forum in line with the forum rules. Good luck and I hope it's fixed really quickly for you.

Executive Chef
    Thanks. Force closing did not work. Hopefully they do see it soon, but I also have the issue that I am two time zones ahead of them, and every hour that passes makes it less likely I can complete the tasks before the event is over. I?m already way behind from not being able to craft the dragon overnight. Of course they probably cannot jump on it the minute they get to work this morning, having more important things to do I?m sure, but I?m just stuck till they do see it. Which could be a whole day or more. 😩

Executive Chef
    Well, I had to spend 300 gold for the whimsy marker or there was no way I would ever be able to finish the Dragon Tales in time. Hopefully I can get the gold credited back to me. 🤞🏻🤞🏻