Thread: Some Ads Don't Close

Rhino Keeper

Angry Some Ads Don't Close

I updated a device that runs iOS 9 with the most recent version of BS and RS and the ads drive me crazy! Besides interrupting game play, I've noticed a new set of ads for local department stores that have no way of closing the ad to return to the game. With ads for games, they usually have a close button but not these newer ads. These store ads will bring up a brief ad that lasts about two seconds before forcing the game to load a purchase page for whatever the ad is selling and there is no way to close this, once it loads. To make matters worse, it doesn't open the browser and load it there, it loads in the game itself! There is no X button to close it so I have to force-close the game and reload it.

So, in addition to forcing ads onto players, should they keep updating their game, now there are ads that can't even be closed unless you force-close the game! Ridiculous!

Do you have the name of the ad that you are unable to close? This will help so that I can report the issue.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Rhino Keeper
    The ads are from department stores like Macy's and Walmart. That's just the two off the top of my head that I can remember since I created this topic a while ago.