Thread: iPhone but without gem for ads

New Resident

iPhone but without gem for ads

There is an account made with an old Android phone. As I changed my phone, I played with my iPhone, but I don't have the function to obtain ads for gems. The function appears on the newly created sub-account. Is there any? It's too deadly to not have ads for gems.
    Only way is should I have to raise a new account?..��
    Last edited by ycm75421; 11-14-21 at 07:48 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Did you ever purchase gems from your old phone? If you ever purchased gems, the ability to view videos for gems is lost for good. You'll hear the standard line that this is available for an unspecified time and that it could be taken away at any time.

I noticed that I lost that video for gems link on a few of my accounts when I remembered I purchased gems for those accounts. Would have been nice to have known that before my purchases.

Same thing happened to me it is so unfair I love bakery story game but I don’t like that that I cannot get free gems by watching videos

Nightclub Owner
    This is not a bug, sadly. The Free Gem Videos are a promotional offer and are subject to change without notice there is a thread dedicated to the subject here if you'd like more info or to add to it.