Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/11: Full Of It | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by xiq24 View Post
    same for me. I bought 6 but for some reason, it is impossible to buy more after that. Bushes don't appear anywhere in the market. Is this normal? Thanks.
    Yes this is normal for this type of event. They put a maximum on the number of bushes you can tend and when you reach the max it will disappear from the market.

Teika - If you chop the entire tree, you should be able to buy another because now you are under the maximum allowed. This way you can buy them and store them for decoration later.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnaMvH View Post
    anyone else has a limited amount of harvest trees they can have?
    Probably 99, but not sure you want to have that much. The drop rate is so Hight you don't need that many. I bought 5 in my first try. But with 60 hits it take a lot of energy.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    Yes this is normal for this type of event. They put a maximum on the number of bushes you can tend and when you reach the max it will disappear from the market.

Teika - If you chop the entire tree, you should be able to buy another because now you are under the maximum allowed. This way you can buy them and store them for decoration later.
    Oohhh I chopped one and it did let me buy another. Thanks SylvanSanctuary!

Fashion Designer
    You are welcome. I agree that the trees are gorgeous and also plan to store some in order to decorate in the future.

For information, I maxed out at 5 trees. They are beautiful!
    This aligns with the other similar events. We could only buy 5 Amoratrees during the Flamingo Fiasco.
    Last edited by SylvanSanctuary; 11-11-21 at 05:09 PM. Reason: Added information about cap.

New Resident
    Does anyone else have a pack offered for this event with the middle item missing? It is just blank and says ?Label?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by girbotz View Post
    Does anyone else have a pack offered for this event with the middle item missing? It is just blank and says ?Label?
    Mine too.... will add it to the list!

Fashion Designer
    Stymie and anyone else at goal 7… Do you have a monster on the board?

I think the mines and sawmills do not drop anything but are supposed to spawn monsters. If you already have a monster out, you will not be able to complete the goal.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    Stymie and anyone else at goal 7… Do you have a monster on the board?

I think the mines and sawmills do not drop anything but are supposed to spawn monsters. If you already have a monster out, you will not be able to complete the goal.
    I did not have a monster on the board, and spawned dire boars from collecting from the Sparkling Mines. Nothing dropped.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnaMvH View Post
    anyone else has a limited amount of harvest trees they can have?
    Yes

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    I did not have a monster on the board, and spawned dire boars from collecting from the Sparkling Mines. Nothing dropped.
    Bummer. Thanks for letting me know. I guess we just have to wait for S8.

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast