Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/11: Full Of It | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    I received 5 scrolls. Maybe from visiting Thomas?

Stymie, mine is in the town hall too. I hope this doesn't cause a problem for people who have maxed walkers. I figure it may be an error.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by netwiz3 View Post
    Anybody else get Academy Scrolls in their inventory? I have no idea when they were given or from what event but they showed up right as new event started.
    The first Goal of this new event (visit Thomas) rewards 5 Academy Scrolls

Host(ess)
    I did too.

Fashion Designer
    Posting here as well, sorry SW but hopefully S8 is monitoring this. I collected from my sawmills and sparkling mines while I was waiting for the bushes and I got a total of 2 chocolate rocks for the candy thread. The sawmills look they're required for this event and they have stopped dropping chocolate rocks, please turn them back on,

Executive Chef
    Goal 7 is to Investigate the Sparkling Mine. I have visited my Sparkling Mines about 10 times. Nothing drops from them, and the Goal doesn't check off. I am unable to advance. This needs to be looked into please. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    I bought 3, should I buy more?

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    We have been given the opportunity to purchase the Hog Rider for this event. However, my Hog Rider has been relegated to the Town Hall as I am at capacity for citizens allowed in my kingdom. Please fix this, S8. I am sure this is just a glitch or it would be very unfair. Thanks!
    You could store some walkers for this event.
    I was hoping we could use crowns to purchase the Hog Rider being that it is in the town hall and I have a ton!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaLama9876 View Post
    Goal 1: Visit Old Thomas
    Goal 2: Place a Harvest Bush, Tend a Harvest Bush, Gather Harvest Berries 0/1

I was able to purchase 6 Harvest Bushes.
    same for me. I bought 6 but for some reason, it is impossible to buy more after that. Bushes don't appear anywhere in the market. Is this normal? Thanks.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ranne58 View Post
    You could store some walkers for this event.
    I was hoping we could use crowns to purchase the Hog Rider being that it is in the town hall and I have a ton!!!
    I do not want to store walkers. Some events allowed you to put walkers straight into the game, resulting in having many more walkers than the limit. To get down to the limit, I would have to store quite a few walkers. Since this was a 400 gem purchase, the Hog Rider should have gone right into the realm, not into the Town Hall. I am sure that this will be addressed fairly quickly.

Host(ess)
    anyone else has a limited amount of harvest trees they can have?

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast