Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/11: Full Of It | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I've stored 2 as soon as I purchased them. If you place and leave a while even unchopped then you can't store them. You can still only have 5 in total though even if you store some....
    Strange as all 5 were bought at the same time and placed. 5th one to be placed is partially chopped, 4th was able to be stored days later, but 1, 2 & 3 just sit. So I suppose I was lucky to store 1. I may finish chopping the partially chopped one then replace and store it!

Further, I bought a lot of Icy Willows ages ago and stored them. I got some of them out a few weeks ago to replace some normal willows I was using. Even weeks later I can still store them, maybe that's because they have already been in storage.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Been meaning to post this reminder since the event began... For those who have or are contemplating using the boost for the workshop, please remember you to activate the boost FIRST and then begin your craft. If you do it the other way around then the timer may malfunction and double time.
    Interesting- in the past, if I started the fast worker boost first, with empty workshops, that is when the time has been doubled for me. Since then, I always start my crafts first and then use the boost.

Rhino Keeper
    FYI be careful not to hit the wrong button and craft THREE harvest piles by mistake instead of crafting a shield. 🤦🏻*♀️

Rhino Keeper
    Ohhhhh?.I need 25 more to wake up Kelcie!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    Strange as all 5 were bought at the same time and placed. 5th one to be placed is partially chopped, 4th was able to be stored days later, but 1, 2 & 3 just sit. So I suppose I was lucky to store 1. I may finish chopping the partially chopped one then replace and store it!

Further, I bought a lot of Icy Willows ages ago and stored them. I got some of them out a few weeks ago to replace some normal willows I was using. Even weeks later I can still store them, maybe that's because they have already been in storage.
    Something I posted in another thread recently, about storing event items :

You can usually store event stuff, but most of the time it does matter when you do it.
    The current event has a max of 5/6 on the bushes and trees, but in most event the max is 99.
    If you buy them, you can usually immediately store them. If you keep things out for to long, it could be possible the storage option disappears. (or the storage option disappears when the event is over)
    It could also be possible that certain event items were storable after purchase during the event, but when taken out of storage post event can't be put back in.
    Also, when you clear a piece of land with event related stuff on it, it usually can't be stored (while the same item bought in the Market can be)

It's all a bit confusing and frustrating, I wish S8 would make all thing's storable at all times, or at least would be consistent
    I always purchase and immediately store event deco for later use. Great for decorating your Realm!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post

I also bought 14 icy willows ages ago and didn't realise that putting them in the storage right then would be beneficial, since now I can't and they just take up some precious space of land. But I just cant chop them, I find them too pretty

Also regarding this event... I started a bit later and I'm hoping I'll still manage to get to the last prize... kinda want that chance of mithril dropper

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stormyskater View Post
    Interesting- in the past, if I started the fast worker boost first, with empty workshops, that is when the time has been doubled for me. Since then, I always start my crafts first and then use the boost.
    I also start the Workshop craft, then craft and activate the boost. I never had problems so I dare not change my tactic.

Executive Chef
    So Chubby Skunkupine that we have to fight is only spawned at Old Thomas? Is that right?
    Ok Nevermind ( Again). We just need 1 num chucks.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by fari85 View Post
    For those on goal 12, has the ability to make harvest pile there or gone? Has anyone made more than 2?
    I made a third one by mistake. 🤦🏻*♀️

Rhino Keeper
    Something good to know; we do need two chests for the last step, BUT the one previously crafted counts as one so you only need to make one more. WHEW!