Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/11: Full Of It | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jtm101 View Post
    I’m in dire need of more Coal, so i went through the list posted on page 1 and got out all the ones i had and discovered a couple of things.

Greek Vase no longer drops coal (has no drops at all) & Lulani does drop Coal!
    Do you have any reindeer; they drop coal.

Executive Chef
    For coal you could just chop iron rich rock piles. You get some ore and silver too.

Adding: I meant specifically Iron Rich Rock piles. But I agree baby Flygers and the little Reindeer are good too. If you have them.
    Last edited by riverly; 11-18-21 at 06:05 AM. Reason: Clarification

Fashion Designer
    I've been chopping lots of rocks and not seeing coal barely at all. Not much ore either. This is going to take awhile.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    If you have a small army of baby flygers they are even better as you get iron ore and coal which both need replenishing with the helmets.

It's times like this I'd love to have a market to send/sell items to other players...should put that on the wish list

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    This may have been reported already, but I got coal from my Chubby Knight. Just 1 coal. Also got 1 from my white Vampire Bat.
    Nothing from the Knights but I did get coal from the White Bat as well.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    If you have a small army of baby flygers they are even better as you get iron ore and coal which both need replenishing with the helmets.

It's times like this I'd love to have a market to send/sell items to other players...should put that on the wish list
    Unfortunately no Flygers for me. Still working on the that.

Yes yes and yes to the market! I also play Farm Story and the market is so helpful.

Rhino Keeper
    The volcanic rock is a great source of coal and iron ore. It's not a guaranteed drop, but with a three minute timer, it's been my best source so far. Pity I only kept two for decoration

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kat_the_first View Post
    The volcanic rock is a great source of coal and iron ore. It's not a guaranteed drop, but with a three minute timer, it's been my best source so far. Pity I only kept two for decoration
    If you have enough energy it’s best to chop iron rich rock and rock outcroppings. Coal and iron ore drop plenty from them.

I just completed the event. I chopped mostly the rock outcroppings for coal getting a few gold nuggets along the way. I could be wrong, but I seemed to collect one coal for every 2 to 4 chops. You all have plenty of time to complete the event even if you’re having difficulty with the coal, just hang in there.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by fari85 View Post
    For my lower level account it just needed 1 chest in goal14 for recruiting knights. My prep of blocks and beams got wasted. Save your energy if you are LL and preping ahead.
    This is great news! Thank you!