Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/11: Full Of It | event information on page 1

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar

Castle Story 11/11: Full Of It | event information on page 1

! Click on any of the following links for more information

Game Guide Links | Main Story Goal Guide | Building Guide | Inventory Guide | Story Outline Guide | The HUB! sub-forum | The Town Square & Crown Guide | The Elven Outpost | The Baron's Game Tent Guide | Monster Hunt Guide | Adventure Guide | Information Nugget #5 - Beasts | Update Guide | New Player Guide | Add Me Forum | Information Nuggets (coins, energy, gems, neighbours etc) | Time Zone Converter (compare where you are with United States-California-San Francisco)

* Link to the Bugs & Issues Forum
    * Link to the Forum Rules
    * If you need to contact Support you are not to post your communications with Support or the resolution of your ticket. This is private information and all posts will be removed. | Specific forum rule about Support comms: click here
    * Link to contact S8 Support

Please stay on topic. All non-related event posts or off topic posts will be removed.

Last edited by SpiritWind00; 11-15-21 at 03:20 PM.

Prize Information

Wild Hog : bacon, fangbeast spawn, sugar, truffle

Chubby Knight: coins, coal, dragon scales, earth wisp, jewels, light armor, longsword

Knight Squad: creep tooth, earth wisp, elvenite, fey crystal, fur, iron ore, jewels, light armor, mithril, rat tail, silver ore, trade ticket, wisp lantern

Chocolate Highland Piglet released at the end of this event. Not much info on it, but it might be a baby to raise. Will post what is known in the Inventory Guide, and if you have more info on this item, please let me know. SW

For any bugs about the event: please use this thread over in the bugs forum so I can report the issue, provide updates and the resolution information. Make sure you provide your goal number.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 11-29-21 at 04:34 PM.

Goal Information
    50 Academy Scrolls are available during this event. Info updated below.

Goal 1:
    * Visit Old Thomas's House
    Rewards: 100 coins, 1 xp, +5 academy scrolls

Goal 2:
    * Place a harvest bush | you can only place 6 of these. They have a 1.5 hour timer
    * Tend a harvest bush
    * Gather harvest berries
    Rewards: 100 coins, 1 xp

Goal 3:
    * Place the Harvest Wagon | market 1,000 coins
    * Place the harvest fence 0/1 | market 1800 coins
    * Place the harvest gate 0/1 | market 10,000 coins

Goal 4:
    * Place the harvest tree 0/1 | market 6,000 coins. The tree has 60 chops available. You can only buy 5 of them. Once you clear a tree completely the market will allow you to buy another one, but you can only have 5 at one time. If you store them, you cannot buy more; it's 5 regardless of whether or not they are on your board or in inventory. Hope that makes sense!
    * Gather apple wood 0/1
    * Build a harvest beam 0/1 | Workshop, 1 hour - 16 apple wood, 2 harvest berries

Goal 5:
    * Clear a rock outcropping 0/1
    * Gather autumnal ore 0/1
    * Build a harvest block 0/1 | Workshop, 1 hour - 18 autumnal ore, 2 harvest berries

Goal 6:
    * Build a harvest block 0/2 | what you crafted in the previous goals count here
    * Build a harvest beam 0/2
    * Build a harvest tower 0/2 | Workshop, 2 hours - 2 harvest block, 2 harvest beam

Make sure to clear your board of monsters for this goal
    Goal 7:
    * Investigate the Sparkling Mine 0/1

* I got the spawn with the 2nd mine onwards
    * Sawmills and sparkling mines both spawn the Wild Hog

Goal 8:
    * Defeat the Wild Hog 0/1 | 15/15 hits to defeat. Tusks fall with every hit and so you get a lot of them quite quickly
    * Gather Hog Tusk 0/1
    * Build a Harvest Shield 0/3 | Workshop, 2 hours - 2 hog tusks, 3 harvest beams, 3 harvest blocks

Goal 9:
    * Recruit Chubby Knights 0/2 GO | Harvest Wagon, 1 hour - 4 harvest shield, 20 living wood, 40 glimmerdust | Note: the 3 harvest shields you crafted in goal 8 count towards the 4 you need for one chubby knight craft.
    Rewards: 100 coin, 10 xp, +5 academy scrolls

Goal 10:
    * Place Highland Piglets (Buy these in the Market!) 0/1
    * Raise Highland Hogs (Feed Highland Piglets!) 0/1
    * Gather Highland Fur (Feed Highland Hogs!) 0/3
    Notes (from Stymie): You can only buy 5 of the Highland Piglets. Tending time is 5 minutes. You must tend the Highland Piglet 5 times to raise it to a Hog. The Highland Hog has a 4 hour collection time.
    Note: First collection from the 5 Highland Hogs yielded 8 Highland Furs.

Rewards: 100 coin, 10 xp

Goal 11:
    * Build a Harvest Pile 0/2 | Workshop, 2 hours - 3 highland fur, 3 harvest block, 3 harvest beam
    * Forge Harvest Helms 0/4 | Workshop, 1 hour - 35 iron ore, 50 coal, 5 silver ore
    * Forge Chest of Large Armor 0/1 | Workshop, 1 hour - 4 harvest helms, 4 highland fur, 5 harvest shields
    Rewards: 100 coin, 10 xp, +10 academy scrolls

Goal 12:
    * Visit Old Thomas's House 0/1
    * Defeat the Chubby Skunkupine 0/1 (25 hits)
    Rewards: 100 coin, 10 xp, +15 academy scrolls

Goal 13:
    * Forge Turkey Nun Chucks 0/1 | Magic Forge, 2 hours - 1 turkey leg (name?), 25 iron ore, 15 coal
    * Visit Old Thomas's House 0/1
    * Defeat the Chubby Skunkupine 0/1 (25 hits)
    Rewards: 100 coin, 10 xp, Wild Hog (wants to be placed on your board when the goal completes)

Goal 14:
    * Recruit a Knight Squad 0/1 | Harvest Wagon, 1 hour - 2 chest of large armor, 15 harvest berries, 3 lumin essence | the chest you made in goal 11 will count towards the 2 you need in this goal, so only 1 more to make!
    Rewards: 1000 coin, 10 xp
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 11-17-21 at 05:41 PM.

Inventory Information - added to the Guide

Chubby Knight
    Info: This knight had too much to eat! Visit them to see what they've found for you.
    Found: during the Full Of It event
    Drops: 1075 coins (as a stand alone drop), coal, dragon scales, earth wisp, jewels, light armor, longsword
    Collection time: 24 hours

Harvest bush
    Info: A flowering bush that also grows delicious berries. Drops Harvest Berries
    Found: market, 500 coins during the Full Of It event | max 6
    Drops: event items | post event: 1x1 decoration only
    Collection time: 1.5 hours

Harvest fence
    Info: A fence perfect for Fall!
    Uses: 1x1 decoration

Harvest gate
    Info: A gate perfect for Fall!
    Uses: 1x1 decoration

Harvest Pile
    Info: A pile of yummy goodies! Take a bite and see what you find.
    Drops: bacon, sugar, truffle
    Collection time: 2 hours

Harvest Tower
    Info: A tower perfect for Fall!
    Crafted: 2 crafted in the workshop during the Full Of It event
    Found: market 180 gems (once crafted)
    Drops: 300 coins
    Collection time: 4 hours

Harvest tree
    Info: A tall oak tree that grows best when planted during harvest seasons. Drops Apple Wood.
    Found: market during the Full Of It event
    Drops: apple wood | 60 actions to clear | max 5

Highland Hog
    Info: An extra fuzzy pig! Has a chance to drop Bacon and more.
    Drops: bacon, truffle
    Collection time: 4 hours

Hog Rider
    Info: A beastmaster of sorts!
    Found: Town Square during the Full Of It event
    Uses: boost item | Town Square citizen

Knight Squad
    Info: These knights are ready for a food fight! Visit them to see what they've founds for you.
    Drops: creep tooth, earth wisp, elvenite, fey crystal, fur, iron ore, jewels, light armor, mithril, rat tail, silver ore, trade ticket, wisp lantern
    Collection time: 22 hours

Wild Hog
    Info: This unruly swine refuses to become dinner! Visit them and see what they've found for you.
    Drops: bacon, fangbeast spawn, sugar, truffle
    Collection time: 5 hours

Wild Hog trap
    Info: Chop to lure a Wild Hog
    Found: market, 10 gems during the Full Of It event
    Uses: chop to lure event monster. 15/15 hits to defeat
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 12-05-21 at 04:17 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Math
    # Harvest Beam Harvest Block Harvest Shield Chest of Large Armor Harvest Helm | Harvest Berries Apple Wood Autumnal Ore Hog Tusk Highland Fur | Glimmerdust Iron Ore Coal Silver Ore | Energy Days Work
    Harvest Tower 2 4 4 | 16 64 72 | | 160 0,82
    Chubby Knight 2 24 24 8 | 96 384 432 16 | 80 | 984 5,05
    Harvest Pile 2 6 6 | 24 96 108 6 | | 246 1,26
    Knight Squad 1 30 30 10 2 8 | 135 480 540 20 16 | 280 400 40 | 1 271 6,52
    Total 64 64 18 2 8 | 271 1 024 1 152 36 22 | 80 280 400 40 | 2 661 13,65
    Collector 83 83 24 3 13 | 348 1 329 1 495 49 33 | 80 455 650 65 | 3 460 17,74
    Energy 64 64 18 2 8 | 271 1 024 1 152 36 22 | | 2 661

Energy Assumptions:
    Harvest Berries: 1 (Harvest Bush [Drop Rate: 150%])
    Apple Wood: 1 (Harvest Tree [Chop: 60; Drop: 120])
    Autumnal Ore: 1 (Rock Outcropping [Chop: 20; Drop: 40])
    Hog Tusk: 1 (Wild Hog (Spawn) [Spawn: 1; Defeat: 5; Drop Rate: 1000%])
    Highland Fur: 1 (Highland Hog)
    Energy per Day: 195 (Fully used for the event)

Only massive harvesting and a lots of crafting! The challenge is to invest enough energy to ensure your Workshops run at full capacity. If you don't have the base materials, adddtional energy is needed!
    Total crafting time: 167 hours / For collectors: 217 hours.
    Similar event to Flamingo Fiasco: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?110362

Resources

Iron Ore - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: Used in various Crafting Recipes, and is earned from Mining Rocks.
    Type: Material
    Source: Harvest
    Requirements: 8 Gems
    Found: Armida, Armored Flyger, Armored Lion, Armored Sea Wyvern, Armored Wyvern, Bag of Treats, Bedelia, Bengal Tiger, Biggest Baddest Wolf, Blue Lobster, Broken Robot, Classic Christmas Tree, Classic Winter Tree, Clocktower, Cozy Campfire, Cracked Stones, Dark Cave Formation, Dark Knight, Dark Knight Steed, Deep Mine L1, Deep Mine L2, Deep Mine L3, Deep Mine L4, Deep Mine L5, Deep Mine L6, Deep Mine L7, Deep Mine L8, Deep Mine L9, Deep Mines, Direwolf Pup, Duchess Winifred, Faux Reindeer, Feral Lands, Fiery Mystery Box, Flyger Cub, Flying Pig, Gift Basket Trade, Glimmergras Dragon, Golden Brazier, Golden Fruit Trade, Greek Vase, Herc, Hunt Roaming Bandits, Iron Fountain, Iron Rich Rock, Jeweler's Trade, Kit n Boots, Lady Buninja, Lava Golem (Spawn), Lucky Rock, Lulani, Malachite Slab, Mantistorm Cub, Mantiwort Terrarium, Marcel, Marquis, Martin, Maxotaur, Monarch Wyvern, Mountain of the Wilds, Onyx Pearl, Ornery Goat, Panther, Pearly Rock, Pfefferknot Pony, Philomena, Pink Flyger Cub, Pumpkin Goat, Rainbow Tiger, Rock Outcropping, Rooted Mine, Skelebeast, Small Rock Pile, Sparkling Mine L1, Sparkling Mine L2, Sparkling Mine L3, Sparkling Mine L4, Sparkling Mine L5, Sparkling Mine L6, Sparkling Mine L7, Sparkling Mine L8, Sparkling Mine L9, Sparkling Mines, Sphinx, Splendid Christmas Tree, Splendid Winter Tree, Spring Fangpup, Stuffed Fangpup, Sweet Kitsunecone, Trapper Trade, Treasure Trove, Truffle II, Vampire Bat II, Waterflow Ceremony, Wee Carriage L10, White Direwolf Pup, White Flyger Cub, Windfall Ceremony, Woodland Cannon, Wyvern Hatchling
    Cap: 99
    Coal - (Card)
    Found: Adult Bijou Dragon, Adult Dragon, Adult Flare Dragon, Adult Matrix Dragon, Ancient Octopus, Aquamarine Dragon, Aquatic Dragon, Aquatic Wyvern, Armored Black Bear, Armored Fire Dragon, Armored Ice Dragon, Armored Sea Horse, Armored Sea Wyvern, Armored Wyvern, Barnacle Rock, Biggest Baddest Wolf, Breanna, Broken Robot, Ceremonial Elephant, Clocktower, Coral the Octomaid, Cozy Campfire, Cracked Stones, Dark Knight Steed, Dark Onyx Dragon, Dark Wolf, Dark Wyvern, Deep Mine L1, Deep Mine L2, Deep Mine L3, Deep Mine L4, Deep Mine L5, Deep Mine L6, Deep Mine L7, Deep Mine L8, Deep Mine L9, Deep Mines, Deep Sea Kelpie, Direwolf Pup, Dragon Bones, Enfield Kit, Faerie Dragon, Fangbeast Puppet, Faux Reindeer, Fiery Mystery Box, Fire Fox, Fireworks Dragon, Flyger Cub, Gargoyle, Ghost Knight, Gift Basket Trade, Gladys the Knight, Glimmer Dragon, Golden Brazier, Grand Sack of Gifts, Greek Vase, Green Crocodile, Grinchy Gnome, Grinchy Gnome (Spawn), Iron Rich Rock, Kang, Kit n Boots, Knight In Shining Armor, Lady Buninja, Lava Golem (Spawn), Light Knight Steed, Lonely Mummy, Malachite Slab, Mantiwort Terrarium, Marcel, Maxotaur, Moon Rock, Mountain of the Wilds, Ocean Rock, Onyx Pearl, Ornery Goat, Panther, Paper Tiger, Pearlescent Wyvern, Pearly Rock, Pink Flyger Cub, Pumpkin Goat, Rainbow Mantis, Ring Bearer Goat, Robot Bird, Rock Outcropping, Rooted Mine, Royal Dragon, Scorched Wyvern, Sea Wyvern, Shattered Wyvern, Sherbet Dragon, Silver Fae Dragon, Skelebeast, Skelepine, Skeleton Wyvern, Sleeping Dragon L6, Small Rock Pile, Smoldering Boulder, Snowpile Dragon, Sparkling Mine L1, Sparkling Mine L2, Sparkling Mine L3, Sparkling Mine L4, Sparkling Mine L5, Sparkling Mine L6, Sparkling Mine L7, Sparkling Mine L8, Sparkling Mine L9, Sparkling Mines, Sphinx, Splendid Christmas Tree, Splendid Winter Tree, Spring Dragon, Stuffed Fangpup, Sweet Kitsunecone, The Mysterious Man, Tide Dragon, Tiny Dragon, Tropical Dragon, Vampire Bat II, Vineyard Estate L10, Volcanic Rock, Waterflow Ceremony, Wee Carriage L10, White Direwolf Pup, White Flyger Cub, White Knight Steed, Windfall Ceremony, Winter White Tree, Woodland Cannon, Wyvern Hatchling
    Cap: 99 (no limit)
    Silver Ore - (Card)
    Crafted in: Magic Forge, Mystic Kiln
    Requirements: 10 Iron Ore
    Found: Aetas, Alina, Anika, Arctic Bear, Armida, Armored Flyger, Armored Lion, Armored Sea Wyvern, Armored Wyvern, Baby Mantiwort, Beatrice, Bedelia, Big Bad Skunkupine, Black Bear Cub, Blue Lobster, Cameron, Celestial Stag, Clocktower, Cracked Stones, Cranberry Pony, Dainty Castle L1, Dainty Castle L2, Dainty Castle L3, Dainty Castle L4, Dainty Castle L5, Dainty Castle L6, Dainty Castle L7, Dainty Castle L8, Dapper Rabbit, Dark Cave Formation, Dark Knight, Dark Knight Steed, Darling Damsel, Deep Mine L1, Deep Mine L2, Deep Mine L3, Deep Mine L4, Deep Mine L5, Deep Mine L6, Deep Mine L7, Deep Mine L8, Deep Mine L9, Duchess Winifred, Dwayne, Ember Throne L6, Emerald Gnome, Emma the Royal Poodle, Explore Dark Caves, Feral Lands, Fern, Fey Courthouse, Fiery Mystery Box, Fireworks Gnome, Flame Cat, Geoffrey the Royal Poodle, Ghost Knight, Gift Basket Trade, Glimmergras Dragon, Gnome Wizard, Golden Chalice, Golden Mine, Golden Throne, Grumpy Cat, Harvey, Harvey (Dressed), Herc, Interpret the Wizard, Iron Rich Rock, Jewel Cart, Jeweler's Trade, Jewelry Vendor, Jonas, Jungle Throne L6, Jungle Tree, Lava Golem (Spawn), Lucky Rock, Lulani, Malachite Slab, Mama Bear, Mama Bear II, Marcel, Marquis, Martin, Monarch Wyvern, Moon Rock, Paparazzi Gnome, Pearly Rock, Percival, Pfefferknot Pony, Philomena, Pilu, Prince Alexander, Princess Alexandra, Queen Mantiwort, Rainbow Mantis, Rainbow Pot, Rainbow Tiger, Rock Outcropping, Rooted Mine, Sansa the Royal Kitty, Sea Wyvern, Search the Ancient Vault, Selina the Royal Kitty, Seraphina The Sphinx, Shadow Lynx, Shih Tzu, Silver Fae Dragon, Small Rock Pile, Snow Mound L10, Sparkling Mine L1, Sparkling Mine L2, Sparkling Mine L3, Sparkling Mine L4, Sparkling Mine L5, Sparkling Mine L6, Sparkling Mine L7, Sparkling Mine L8, Sparkling Mine L9, Spring Raccoon, Suzie, Tea Cup Poodle, Teenaged Pilu, The Mysterious Man, Traverse the Desert Sands, Treasure Hunter Cat, Treasure Trove, Volcanic Rock, Waterflow Ceremony, Wee Carriage L10, White Crocodile, Widow Baby, Woodland Cannon, Yerik Bearson, Yeti, Young Gargoyle, Good Little Witch
    Production: 60 minutes // 1 hour
    Prod. Speed-up: 4 Gems
    Cap: 99 (101)
    Glimmerdust - (Card)
    Info: A fine magical dust that settles in low, damp places.
    Requirements: 15 Gems
    Found: Agni, Alina, Alley Cat, Aloe Bush, Aloe Plant, Armored Shadow Wolf, Autumn Doe, Autumn Stag, Autumnal Faerie, Azura, Baby Fi-Fi, Baby Glimmer Golem, Baby Troll, Bag of Treats, Bailey, Bao, Beehive L7, Birthday Cake Surprise, Bunny Puppy, Butterfly Catcher, Cameron, Candy Cane Tuftkin, Candy Log, Candy Troll, Card Challenger, Caroling Gnomes, Celestine Cat, Ceremonial Elephant, Classic Christmas Tree, Classic Winter Tree, Cloud, Cloud Troll, Cupid, Cupid Troll, Cyclops, Dapper Duck, Dark Elf, Darling Damsel, Dead Tree, Dearly Departed Dancers, Delilah, Desert Palace L10, Disguised Flamingo, Dove Griffin, Dressing Room, Dwayne, Edme, Elf Gnome II, Elf Troll Baby, Elvenite Stag, Emerald Hatchling, Enchanted Fawnicorn, Enchanted Garden Bulb Plant, Enchanted Leopard, Enfield, Envoy to the Plume Hive, Ethylle the Faerie, Explore Dark Caves, Faerie Bulb L1, Faerie Bulb L2, Faerie Bulb L3, Faerie Bulb L4, Faerie Bulb L5, Faerie Cat, Faerie Dog, Faerie Dogmother, Faerie Dragon, Faerie Flower Girl, Faerie Fountain, Faerie Griffin, Faerie Hideaway L10, Faerie Horse, Faerie Minister, Faerie Naga, Faerie Sheep, Faerie Tea Party, Faerie Teacup Garden, Fall Peacock, Fawn, Fawnicorn, Feral Lands, Fern, Fiery Mystery Box, Fionn, Fireworks Gnome, Florizel the Bard, Flower Stag, Forest Spirit Deer, Forest Stag, Galaxy Bloom, Garden Bulb Plant, Garden of Stars (W), Garden Peacock, Gardener, Gecko, Gentleman Troll, Giant Clover, Gift Basket Trade, Gilded Rose Bush, Glimmer Alicorn, Glimmer Crystal, Glimmer Dragon, Glimmer Faerie House L5, Glimmer Fountain L5, Glimmer Griffin, Glimmer Troll, Glimmeregg Alicorn, Gnome Home, Gnome Wizard, Gnomebell, Golden Fruit Trade, Golden Mine, Golden Peacock, Good Little Witch, Great Holiday Tree L6, Greselda's Dark Garden, Haley, Halloween Banshee, Holiday Garden, Hunson, Hunt Roaming Bandits, Illana, Interpret the Wizard, Journei, Kissing Troll, Kraken, Lara, Lemur, Leopard, Lizard, Lobster, Love Birds, Lucky Fawnicorn, Lumi, Maebee the Faerie, Mamba Spirit, Marguerite, Marie, Maypole, Medieval Art Studio, Meditating Witch, Mei, Merry Reindeer, Moon Crystal L5, Moon Rock, Mr. Claus Gnome, Ms. Claus Gnome, Mushroom Turtle, Mythic Mushrooms, Neva, Ninjaga, Paparazzi Gnome, Paper Peacock, Peeta, Phoenix, Ping, Pink Rose Bush, Pirate Lass, Poisoned Tree, Portalpillar Maximus, Rabbot, Rainbow Peacock, Rainbow Pot, Raven Pet, Red Mushroom Circle, Red Nose Fawnicorn, Reindeer Gnome, Reiser, Romantic Gazebo L5, Rooted Mine, Royal Peacock, Saffron, Santa Troll, Scorched Tuftkin, Seamstress, Search Griffin Peak, Search the Ancient Vault, Search the Elder Cave, Seraphina The Sphinx, Shattered Tuftkin, Shipwreck Troll, Shipwrecked Troll, Sir Hamlet, Sir Pigglesworth, Sky Shard, Small Cloud, Song Bird, Songless Bird, Spellbound Hive, Spring Fawn, Spun Sugar Spell, Star Bloom, Stargazer's Ridge L5, Storybook Gnome, Suzie, Terra Firma Kelp, The Historian, Topaz Hatchling, Toxic Spirit, Toxified Stump, Toxified Tree, Trade with Belladonna, Traverse the Desert Sands, Treasure Trove, Tuftkin Kit, Valentine Kitty, Vampire Horse, Venture to the Forest, Walter the Wizard, White Crocodile, Wistful Ghost, Woodland Bear, Ylyse, Caramel Apple Spell, Medieval Drummer
    Cap: 99 (no limit)

Inventory Pics

Apple Wood - (Card)
    Info: A strong wood with a sweet aroma. Found by clearing Harvest Trees.
    Source: Event
    Requirements: 2 Gems
    Found: Harvest Tree
    Used for: Harvest Beam
    Events: Full Of It - November 2021
    Cap: 999
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?112958
    Autumnal Ore - (Card)
    Info: A gorgeous ore the color of Autumn leaves. Found by clearing Rock Outcroppings.
    Found: Autumnal Ore
    Used for: Harvest Block
    Cap: 999
    Chest of Large Armor - (Card)
    Info: Armor with a little extra room. Used for Crafting.
    Crafted in: Workshop
    Requirements: 220 Gems // 4 Harvest Helm, 4 Highland Fur, 5 Harvest Shield
    Used for: Knight Squad
    Comments: Armor with a little wiggle room.
    Chubby Knight - (Card)
    Info: This knight had too much to eat! Visit them to see what they've found for you.
    Type: Decoration
    Class: Animals
    Crafted in: Harvest Wagon
    Size: 1x1
    Requirements: 290 Gems // 4 Harvest Shield, 20 Living Wood, 40 Glimmerdust
    Drops: Coins (75), Coal, Jewels, Longsword, Light Armor, Earth Wisp, Dragon Scales
    Collection: 1440 minutes // 24 hours // 1 day
    Coll. Speed-up: 96 Gems
    Comments: A fighter full of...food!
    Chubby Skunkupine (Spawn)
    Storable: No
    Type: Spawn
    Size: 5x5
    Found: Old Thomas's House
    Drops: Energy, Turkey Leg II
    Comments: 25 HP
    Harvest Beam - (Card)
    Info: A sturdy beam for making Autumn goods. Used for Crafting.
    Requirements: 20 Gems // 16 Apple Wood, 2 Harvest Berries
    Used for: Harvest Tower, Harvest Shield
    Harvest Berries - (Card)
    Info: A delicious and plump berry. Found by harvesting Harvest Bushes.
    Found: Harvest Bush
    Used for: Harvest Beam, Harvest Block
    Harvest Block - (Card)
    Info: A sturdy block for making Autumn goods. Used for Crafting.
    Requirements: 20 Gems // 18 Autumnal Ore, 2 Harvest Berries
    Used for: Harvest Tower, Harvest Shield
    Harvest Bush - (Card)
    Info: A flowering bush that also grows delicious berries. Drops Harvest Berries.
    Class: Plants
    Requirements: 500 Coins
    Sell: Item cannot be sold!
    Drops: Harvest Berries
    Collection: 90 minutes // 1,5 hours
    Coll. Speed-up: 6 Gems
    Cap: 6
    Harvest Fence - (Card)
    Info: A fence perfect for Fall!
    Class: Walls
    Requirements: 1800 Coins
    Sell: 0 Coins
    Harvest Gate - (Card)
    Info: A gate perfect for Fall!
    Class: Walls
    Size: 2x1
    Requirements: 10000 Coins
    Sell: 0 Coins
    Harvest Helm - (Card)
    Info: Can food fit through that hole? Used for Crafting.
    Requirements: 140 Gems // 35 Iron Ore, 50 Coal, 5 Silver Ore
    Used for: Chest of Large Armor
    Comments: A larger than normal helmet.
    Harvest Pile - (Card)
    Info: A pile of yummy goodies! Take a bite and see what you find.
    Class: Town
    Size: 2x2
    Requirements: 250 Gems // 3 Harvest Beam, 3 Harvest Block, 3 Highland Fur
    Drops: Sugar, Bacon, Coins (30)
    Production: 120 minutes // 2 hours
    Prod. Speed-up: 8 Gems
    Collection: 120 minutes // 2 hours
    Coll. Speed-up: 8 Gems
    Comments: That smells delicious! Can only be crafted during event's goal 11.
    Harvest Shield - (Card)
    Info: This shield will protect anyone in the food fight! Used for Crafting.
    Requirements: 60 Gems // 2 Hog Tusk, 3 Harvest Block, 3 Harvest Beam
    Used for: Chubby Knight, Chest of Large Armor
    Harvest Tower - (Card)
    Info: A tower perfect for Fall!
    Class: Town
    Requirements: 180 Gems // 2 Harvest Beam, 2 Harvest Block
    Drops: Coins (300)
    Collection: 240 minutes // 4 hours
    Coll. Speed-up: 16 Gems
    Comments: A place to store food!
    Harvest Tree - (Card)
    Info: A tall oak tree that grows best when planted during harvest seasons. Drops Apple Wood.
    Class: Plants
    Requirements: 6000 Coins
    Drops: Apple Wood
    Cap: 5
    Comments: Can be cleared in 60 actions
    Harvest Wagon - (Card)
    Info: A wagon full of delicious food. Craft items for the Full Of It event inside!
    Type: Building
    Class: Crafting
    Requirements: 1000 Coins
    Highland Fur - (Card)
    Info: The fuzzy fur of a Highland Hog. Found by tending Highland Hogs.
    Requirements: 4 Gems
    Found: Highland Hog
    Used for: Chest of Large Armor, Harvest Pile
    Highland Hog - (Card)
    Drops: Highland Fur
    Collection: 240 minutes // 4 hours
    Coll. Speed-up: 16 Gems
    Highland Piglet - (Card)
    Requirements: 20 Gems // 500 Coins
    Collection: 5 minutes
    Coll. Speed-up: 1 Gems
    Comments: Pet 5 time to grow up.
    Hog Rider - (Card)
    Storable: Yes (Town Square)
    Info: A beast master of sorts!
    Type: Citizen
    Requirements: 400 Gems
    Cap: 1
    Comments: Boost event drops!
    Hog Tusk - (Card)
    Info: The tusk of a Wild Hog. Found by defeating Wild Hogs.
    Requirements: 22 Gems
    Found: Wild Hog (Spawn)
    Used for: Harvest Shield
    Knight Squad - (Card)
    Info: These knights are ready for a food fight! Visit them to see what they've founds for you.
    Crafted in: Harvest Wagon
    Requirements: 400 Gems // 2 Chest of Large Armor, 15 Harvest Berries, 3 Lumin Essence
    Drops: Jewels, Iron Ore, Silver Ore, Light Armor, Mithril, Fur, Rat Tail, Creep Tooth, Fey Crystal, Earth Wisp, Wisp Lantern, Elvenite, Trade Ticket
    Collection: 1320 minutes // 22 hours
    Coll. Speed-up: 88 Gems
    Comments: Ready to enforce the law!
    Turkey Leg II - (Card)
    Info: A delicious snack. Found by defeating Chubby Skunkupines.
    Requirements: 25 Gems
    Found: Chubby Skunkupine (Spawn)
    Used for: Turkey Nun Chucks
    Turkey Nun Chucks - (Card)
    Info: A deliciously dangerous weapon. Used for Crafting.
    Crafted in: Magic Forge
    Requirements: 95 Gems // 1 Turkey Leg II, 25 Iron Ore, 15 Coal
    Comments: Delicious and Dangerous!
    Wild Hog - (Card)
    Info: This unruly swine refuses to become dinner! Visit them and see what they've found for you.
    Source: Goal
    Drops: Coins (324), Sugar, Truffle, Bacon, Fangbeast
    Collection: 300 minutes // 5 hours
    Coll. Speed-up: 20 Gems
    Wild Hog (Spawn)
    Storable: No
    Type: Spawn
    Size: 5x5
    Found: Wild Hog Trap, Sparkling Mines, Sawmills
    Drops: Hog Tusk, Energy
    Comments: 15 HP
    Wild Hog Trap - (Card)
    Info: Chop to lure a Wild Hog!
    Class: Other
    Requirements: 10 Gems
    Drops: Wild Hog (Spawn)
    Comments: Can be cleared in 1 actions
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 11-18-21 at 01:00 PM.

Goal 1: Visit Old Thomas
    Goal 2: Place a Harvest Bush, Tend a Harvest Bush, Gather Harvest Berries 0/1

I was able to purchase 6 Harvest Bushes.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaLama9876 View Post
    Goal 1: Visit Old Thomas
    Goal 2: Place a Harvest Bush, Tend a Harvest Bush, Gather Harvest Berries 0/1

I was able to purchase 6 Harvest Bushes.
    Same here

Rhino Keeper
    Anybody else get Academy Scrolls in their inventory? I have no idea when they were given or from what event but they showed up right as new event started.
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    We can only buy 6 bushes. It makes me wonder if it is like the poinsettia that we had to grow.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	74977F92-1558-4120-A10D-1986F8701207.jpg 
Views:	139 
Size:	114.7 KB 
ID:	61225
    Knight squad
    Crafted in the harvest wagon (reward for step 3)
    2 harvest chest
    5 harvest berries from the new harvest bush
    3 luminescence

Name:	F8D72B8F-D931-4E42-8E83-96657BED291C.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	123.5 KB 
ID:	61226
    The chubby knight holding the drumstick
    Crafted in the harvest wagon (reward for step 3)
    4 harvest shields
    20 living wood
    40 glimmerdust

Name:	36BBEDC8-F64D-4B1C-ADC9-34010B3582E3.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	105.5 KB 
ID:	61227
    Hog Rider sold in the town hall for 400 gems
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 11-13-21 at 06:34 AM.

Executive Chef
    We have been given the opportunity to purchase the Hog Rider for this event. However, my Hog Rider has been relegated to the Town Hall as I am at capacity for citizens allowed in my kingdom. Please fix this, S8. I am sure this is just a glitch or it would be very unfair. Thanks!

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast