Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/11: Full Of It | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Impressive use of Autumn items

Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    I finished the event.
    The prize art and drops are not really my thing alas. I would have loved that building that never showed up though , and I also would be very happy with the Walker, if he was a prize instead of Gem purchase.
    But I adore the Harvest Tree, I love the scrolls and I like the Highland Hog & Piglet.

Attachment 61292

This photo took my Highland Hog by surprise :
    Attachment 61295

I tried the Harvest Fence out in my new Fall area, but I'm not sure I want to keep it out. I dislike how they fit together (especially in the corners) and it's a bit to orange where I placed it.

Good luck to everyone still playing!
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    I too am wondering about the lost mystery building.

Quote Originally Posted by AmberWillowWinter View Post
    Oh, dear, that is a lot of time commitment! Do you mean the chubby Skuncupine that comes from Thomas's house?

I had to do it twice. It spawns from T's house (make sure no other monsters out and about in the realm), takes more hits, 30?? I forgot, details on page 1 of this thread. I got the drop for the adorable turkey nunchuck craft in the forge, set it to craft, and when I went back, the goals of visiting T's house and vanquishing the cute roly poly skunkupine had been unticked. It wasn't a big deal as the craft was retained so I didn't lose time or the other resources needed for the nunchucks, just energy, and time is the more scarce resource for me.

Hope this helps! Scoot to T's house ASAP! You still have plenty of time to finish, esp if you have been crafting beams and blocks for the event in the meanwhile. : ) Page 1 is a FANTASTIC resource for us all, I consult it repeatedly to make sure I understand, which doesn't always happen on the first pass. (Good natured eye roll)
    Same for me, except I did the nunchuck craft, but when I collected the craft, there was nothing in my inventory, and the goals still say I need it. I?ve visited Thomas 4 more times and battled the chubby skunkcupine each time but no turkey leg. There is still plenty of time so I will keep trying. I guess I can always skip for 25 gems.

Gosh! Empathy! Is this a bug? I thought the chubby skunkupine is a guaranteed spawn! If you are going to not report and gem instead, gem the turkey leg???

So sorry this happened!

That is a lot of exclamation points and punctuation. Sorry 'bout that. I really do feel for you.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by chocolate104 View Post
    Same for me, except I did the nunchuck craft, but when I collected the craft, there was nothing in my inventory, and the goals still say I need it. I?ve visited Thomas 4 more times and battled the chubby skunkcupine each time but no turkey leg. There is still plenty of time so I will keep trying. I guess I can always skip for 25 gems.
    Sounds like a bug. You should report it. The nunchucks stay in the inventory so if you don’t see them it’s a bug. The game probably reset just as you collected them from the Magic Forge.

Rhino Keeper
    Btw, the animation on the knight squad is super cool!

Executive Chef
    Finished, fairly relaxing as events go with the easily obtainable multiple resource drops from trees and rocks. The colors are vibrant and the items nicely detailed. I like the gleam on the metal on the Knight Squad. As always, I put together a little vignette for the duration of the holiday.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	01503840-0A32-4602-908A-C3468B488481.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	260.9 KB 
ID:	61305

Fashion Designer
    Coal might end up being what I lack, but plugging away. Had to wake up nearly every hr last night to craft a beam or block as I’m not going to be home today.

Rhino Keeper
    I started the event itself very late and was stressing that I wouldn't be able to finish in time with all of this crafting, but now I'm only lacking coal. Been chopping rocks and iron rocks like a mad man with very little success. Gonna be devastated if that's going to be the thing that will hinder me from finishing.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by manga100 View Post
    I started the event itself very late and was stressing that I wouldn't be able to finish in time with all of this crafting, but now I'm only lacking coal. Been chopping rocks and iron rocks like a mad man with very little success. Gonna be devastated if that's going to be the thing that will hinder me from finishing.
    The best are Iron Rocks, Rock Outcropping have a too poor yield. More expensive, but help to quickly fill the gap. Unless you have a hoard of Flyger Cubs.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...