Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/11: Full Of It | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kolakid View Post
    Goal 14
    Recruit a Knight Squad 0/1 (Make in Harvest Wagon 1hr)

Chest of Large Armor 0/2
    Harvest Berries 0/15
    Lumin Essence 0/3

Attachment 61243

Attachment 61244
    There's no building?
    The sneak peek showed a building, and from reading all the goals posted so far there doesn't seem to be any new buildings.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    There's no building?
    The sneak peek showed a building, and from reading all the goals posted so far there doesn't seem to be any new buildings.
    I logged in to look for info on the building too! Anyone see the building? Thanks to those forging ahead and all those posting pics of decorated kingdoms!

New Resident
    *Newish player*. Played years ago and starting over with a shiny new kingdom! That being said….WOW!! Just hit level 22 and goals exploded everywhere. I don’t have most of the stuff others are referring to yet. But it also means I have more time devote to special goals only. I made it completely through Alucard’s Castle, but only because I didn’t have a lot of goals I “had” to do. Currently working on expanding to Thurston. Buuut…all is going into Harvest Beams and Blocks. I got the Highland Piggies, making blocks and beams. Now what? I see we are going through with only a chart. Waiting to see what goals and dialog trigger next….wheee��

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NewDawn View Post
    *Newish player*. Played years ago and starting over with a shiny new kingdom! That being said….WOW!! Just hit level 22 and goals exploded everywhere. I don’t have most of the stuff others are referring to yet. But it also means I have more time devote to special goals only. I made it completely through Alucard’s Castle, but only because I didn’t have a lot of goals I “had” to do. Currently working on expanding to Thurston. Buuut…all is going into Harvest Beams and Blocks. I got the Highland Piggies, making blocks and beams. Now what? I see we are going through with only a chart. Waiting to see what goals and dialog trigger next….wheee��
    Welcome back! All the goals are listed in this thread, however they are scattered. I always go back and read them when I need to see what's coming up. Good luck to you as you progress through the game. The Forum is a wealth of information!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Katnessbella View Post
    does anyone know how many Scrolls in total will this event give out
    I think it is 50 total, this is based on what I have so far and looking at the pictures kolakid posted of the goals I haven’t gotten to yet. It looks like the 15 scrolls at the end of goal 12 are the last of them.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tigerwulf View Post
    Thank you everyone for the great information. What about sources for glimmer dust?
    hi Tigerwulf, your best chance for glimmerdust would be glimmer trove
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0138.JPG 
Views:	61 
Size:	484.9 KB 
ID:	61251

but from the inventory guide, you could also try the following

Glimmerdust (aka GD)
    Found: Glimmerdust trove, all mushrooms and circle mushrooms (red circle has the highest drop rate), Ivy's hut, Magic garden, Sir Pigglesworth (randomly drops 2), Feed the baron, old log, dead tree, plant in a log, tall grass, fern patch, adventure, trade with Belladonna, gift from neighbors, faerie tea party, Castle Garden, Mythic mushroom, Medieval Art Studio (Baron's Tent prize), Glimmer Garden, Gentleman Troll (Baron's Tent prize), Glimmeregg Bunny, Stargazer's Ridge, Glimmer Dragon, Glimmer Alicorn, Forest Stag, Glimmer Crystal, Golden Mine, Faerie Fountain, Faerie Dragon, Faerie Naga, Desert Palace, L5 Moon Crystal Base, Moon Rock, Wistful Ghost, Royal Peacock, Autumn Doe, Autumn Stag, Merry Reindeer, Rooted Mine, Glimmer Manticore, Fawn, Ninjaga, Flower Stag (Baron's Game Tent), Faerie Bulb, "Garden of Stars - North, East, West and South, Celestine Cat, Celestine castle, Faerie Griffin, Golden Peacock, Sirene, Azura, Berry Mound, Lumi, shattered tuftkin, Agni, scorched tuftkin, Lara, Victorian Garden, Cupid Faerie, Love birds, Faerie Teacup Garden, Cupid Troll, Bunny puppy, Enfield, Interpret the Wizard (mystic card), Dwayne the Gnome, Gnome Wizard, Gnomebell flower, Enchanted Faerie's Hive, Darling Damsel, Spellbound Faerie, Tuftkin Kit, Baby Glimmer Golem, Baby Troll, Garden peacock, Woodland bear, Glimmer Griffin, Fawnicorn, Enchanted Fawnicorn, Garden bulb plant, Enchanted Garden bulb, Witchy alpaca, , Baby Fi-Fi, Armored Shadow Wolf, Great Holiday Tree, Red Nose Fawnicorn, Elf Troll Baby, Great Holiday Tree, Lucky Fawnicorn, Rainbow Cloud, Clover tree, Cameron (purple leprechaun), Faerie Flower Girl, Faerie Minister, Faerie Ring Bearer, Illana, Paper peacock, Tamed Mantiwort, Mushroom Fortress, Mushroom Turtle, Portia Bella, Truffle, Rabbot, Robot Phoenix, Paparazzi Gnome, Storybook Gnome, L10 Trade Post, Butterfly Grove, Peridae, Suzie, Delilah, Raven Pet, Spider Carriage, Kraken, Birthday Kraken, Raven Atrium, Walter the Wizard, Elf Gnome, Grinchy Gnome, Mr Claus Gnome, Ms Claus Gnome, Reindeer Gnome, Hiss in Boots, Candy Cane Tuftkin, Disguised Flamingo, Cloud Troll, Marguerite, Florizel, Songbird, Songless bird, Butterfly Catcher, Maebee the Faerie, Overgrown Beehive, Lizard, Baby Gnome, Leopard, Lemur, Enchanted Leopard, Alina, Seraphina the Sphinx, Rainbow Peacock, Fall Peacock, Gecko, Dove Griffin, Bailey, Bao, Ping, Mei, Dearly Departed Dancers, Reiser, Fern, Portalpillar Maximus, Cupid, Fionn, Santa Troll, Elf Faerie, Holiday Garden, Cyclops, Gardener, Spring Fawn, Faerie Hideaway, Kissing Troll, Ethylle the Faerie, Faerie Dogmother, Journei, Dapper Duck, Toxic Spirit, Tierrabella, Toxified tree, Toxified stump, Poisoned tree. Alley Cat, Fireworks Gnome, Lobster, Mamba Sprite, Shipwrecked troll, Saffron, Pirate Lass, White Crocodile, Peeta, Forest Spirit Deer, The Historian, Card Challenger, Ceremonial Elephant, Edme, Marie, Good Little Witch, clouds, small clouds, sky shard, Dark Elf, Hunson Alucard, Vampire Horse, Ylyse

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    I logged in to look for info on the building too! Anyone see the building? Thanks to those forging ahead and all those posting pics of decorated kingdoms!
    This is the building showing up in the goals.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2A069ECC-6E33-4177-BA0D-C47DF972CB29.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	127.7 KB 
ID:	61252  

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    This is the building showing up in the goals.
    Yes, thats it. It was also on a splash screen as an event item:

Name:	260A3909-865A-4876-8423-4898D3B4664A.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	123.4 KB 
ID:	61253

Fashion Designer

I also thought I saw it on the very first screen when the event started. But I was in a hurry and crossed it off, thinking I'll do that later. Then couldn't find it anywhere.

Fashion Designer

Could that be the Harvest Pile that we craft in goal 11? We do not have any pictures of that in the Forum. In the past that was a separate item we got to keep.

Can anyone on goal 11 or past it confirm?