Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/11: Full Of It | event information on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by AmberWillowWinter View Post
    Coolio that you finished! Yay!

Did you happen to notice any more scrolls turning up? I so so so want to start my Prof Clover dude and I am 20 short. : )
    Same here! Also 20 short! Power of the post we get enough!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    Coolio that you finished! Yay!

Did you happen to notice any more scrolls turning up? I so so so want to start my Prof Clover dude and I am 20 short. : )
    What goal are you on? Goal 11 rewards you with 10 scrolls and Goal 12 gives you an additional 15. Therefore, if you have not completed Goal 11 yet, you should get the 20 scrolls you need for Professor Clover.

Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    What goal are you on? Goal 11 rewards you with 10 scrolls and Goal 12 gives you an additional 15. Therefore, if you have not completed Goal 11 yet, you should get the 20 scrolls you need for Professor Clover.
    Working on goal 11! Yay! Yay! Yay! Meme and I and others in the same boat will even have 5 spare! : D

Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    Working on goal 11! Yay! Yay! Yay! Meme and I and others in the same boat will even have 5 spare! : D
    Yay! Thanks, Sylvan! You made my day!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Am I reading the goals right? Goal 14 - recruit needs 2 armor, so 4 more helms = 200 more coal and 140 more iron?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by stormyskater View Post
    Am I reading the goals right? Goal 14 - recruit needs 2 armor, so 4 more helms = 200 more coal and 140 more iron?
    Yes

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stormyskater View Post
    correct. we still have 10 full days to go though (20 coals & 14 iron per day)

where to find coal:
    sparking mine, deep mine, all rocks, various Baron's Game Tent prizes, Vineyard Estate, dragons, Armored Fire Dragon, Armored Ice Dragon, Royal Dragon, Faerie Dragon, Fire Fox, Moon Rock, Lonely Mummy, Frozen Campfire, Rooted Mine, Spring Dragon, Aquamarine Dragon (Baron's Tent), Adult Bijou Dragon, Adult Flare Dragon, Adult Matrix Dragon, Dark Knight's Steed, Light Knight's Steed, Dark Onyx Dragon, Flyger cub, White flyger cub, ghost knight, direwolf pup, shattered wyvern, scorched wyvern, Pink flyger cub, Woodland cannon, Enfield Kit, Silver fae dragon, Tide Dragon, Aquatic Dragon, Aquatic Wyvern, Armored Wyvern, Wyvern Hatchling, Dark Wyvern, Ring Bearer Goat, Sleeping Dragon, Pumpkin goat, Dark Wolf, Mantiwart terrarium, Onyx pearls, Armored Black Bear, Mountain of the Wilds, Cozy Campfire, Wee Carriage, Kitsunecorn Kit, Paper Tiger, Renata, Mantistorm cub, Truffle, Fangbeast puppet, Maxotaur, Sweet Kitsunecorn, Sprinkles, Spring Fangpup, Biggest Baddest Wolf, Monarch Wyvern, Kit n Boots, Rainbow Mantis, Lady Buninja, Iguana, Coral the Octomaid, Tropical Dragon, Gladys the Knight, Kang, Deep Sea Kelpie, Skelepine, Skelebeast, Marcel, Faux Reindeer, Gargoyle, Snowpile Dragon, Young Gargoyle, Panther, Laminary Temple, Prevailian Temple, Ancient Octopus, Armored Sea Wyvern, Armored Sea Horse, Knight in Shining Armor, Mysterious man, Pearlescent Wyvern, Sea Wyvern, Direwolf pup, White Direwolf pup, Green Crocodile, Ceremonial Elephant, Tiny Dragon, Lulani, Vampire Bat, Cave Bat, Skeleton Wyvern

where to find iron:
    deep mine, sparking mine, chopping all rock types, various Baron's Game Tent prizes, Frozen Campfire, Armored Alicorn, Armored Manticore, Rooted Mine, Onxy Pearl, Pfefferknot Pony, Armored flyger, Flyger cub, White flyger cub, direwolf pup, Mantiwort Terrarium, Pink flyger cub, Woodland cannon, Enfield Kit, Armored Wyvern, Wyvern Hatchling, Armored Lion, Ring Bearer Goat, Pumpkin goat, Mountain of the Wilds, Cozy Campfire, L8 Dainty Castle, Kitsunecorn Kit, Paper Tiger, Royal Siren, Mantistorm cub, Flying pig, Fangbeast puppet, Maxotaur, Shadow Fangbeast, Sweet Kitsunecorn, Sprinkles, Spring Fangpup, Biggest Baddest Wolf, Bengal Tiger, Monarch Wyvern, Wee Carriage, Kitty Knight, Kit n Boots, Glimmergras , Lady Buninja, Armored Lizard, Rainbow Mantis, Dark Knight, Baby Widow, Armida, Philomena, Duchess Winifred, Skelebeast, Marquis, Marcel, Martin, Faux Reindeer, Young Gargoyle, Herc, Panther, Bedelia, Laminary Temple, Prevailian Temple, Monsoona, Armored Sea Wyvern, Rainbow Tiger, Blue Lobster, Direwolf pup, White Direwolf pup, Lulani, Vampire Bat

Executive Chef
    I got a truffle from the harvest pile.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    I think it is 50 total, this is based on what I have so far and looking at the pictures kolakid posted of the goals I haven?t gotten to yet. It looks like the 15 scrolls at the end of goal 12 are the last of them.
    cool just checking. this will get me to 200 and get me student clover has anybody unlocked him yet? if so can you tell me if he is worth unlocking before errol.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Katnessbella View Post
    cool just checking. this will get me to 200 and get me student clover has anybody unlocked him yet? if so can you tell me if he is worth unlocking before errol.
    I have Errol and he gives you an energy dropper in the form of a pet Griffin and you can buy more if you want to.
    I began the goals for the craft for Professor Clover a couple of days ago and am filling in the blanks in the Academy thread about him. He will give you the Academy Flower which drops 5 scrolls every 7 days.

So, no right answer... I'd have a read through all of the goals for those 2 professors and see what might be best for you. Good luck!