Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/11: Full Of It | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Finished with souvenirs. This was a good event, proceeded smoothly and nice artwork. My knights area is getting a bit crowded.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	80B8E133-F9E8-4C04-987A-B3023D946FB0.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	266.2 KB 
ID:	61309

Rhino Keeper
    This was an enjoyable event for me, dont drain too much energy and time, i can be able to finish early and do other quest. I hope we can have this kind of event in the long term

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you so much! I was tbh only buying the Rock Outcropping for the event and thought it would be like hitting two birds with one stone but now I see that I'm not getting any coal from them. I bought many iron rocks and I'm well on my way to finish now, so again thank you very much

I do want to say Thank You S8 for the scrolls, I'm now able to begin Professor Clover storyline.
    I did enjoy the new trees and Gate/walls. The colors are beautiful!

I love having knights in my kingdom. Please continue to make more knights into our storyline. It is Castle Story.
    However, these will most likely go to storage. Shame, all that work for 3 black flags of items.

There's still time for those that are still trying! The Scrolls made me push through

Executive Chef
    Just noticed the 2 euro/ dollar value pack with a Chocolate Highland Piglet (+Coins)

Did anyone lose their towers from the event when it finished?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyeMyst View Post
    They’re invisible! I tried putting one in storage and bringing it back out; also tried to rotate it. Still can’t see it.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyeMyst View Post
    Seems to be the issue of the day... happening in other games today too. I'll flag this with the team.

Fashion Designer
    I put the last thing on to make before time ended, screen shot it. Placed it, and it?s not there today. The knights. I paid over 50 gems to speed things up and finish.

This is like long ago when castle repossessed our 2nd alicorn after we used materials and gems to create them.
    Last edited by transberry; 11-25-21 at 11:31 AM.

It wasn?t just my harvest towers that were invisible. The knights squad was invisible too.
    Good news - the harvest towers reappeared a few days later.
    Bad news - the Knights squad disappeared completely, leaving an empty space on my game board. It isn?t in my inventory either.