Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/11: Full Of It | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kat_the_first View Post
    The volcanic rock is a great source of coal and iron ore. It's not a guaranteed drop, but with a three minute timer, it's been my best source so far. Pity I only kept two for decoration
    Thank you for the reminder about these rocks. I only kept two, too, darn it.

I have gone around my 6 cottages, 4 times in each and have not found one single skunkupine in those 24 visits. Surely, this is not normal?

Quote Originally Posted by surely10 View Post
    I have gone around my 6 cottages, 4 times in each and have not found one single skunkupine in those 24 visits. Surely, this is not normal?
    Oh, dear, that is a lot of time commitment! Do you mean the chubby Skuncupine that comes from Thomas's house?

I had to do it twice. It spawns from T's house (make sure no other monsters out and about in the realm), takes more hits, 30?? I forgot, details on page 1 of this thread. I got the drop for the adorable turkey nunchuck craft in the forge, set it to craft, and when I went back, the goals of visiting T's house and vanquishing the cute roly poly skunkupine had been unticked. It wasn't a big deal as the craft was retained so I didn't lose time or the other resources needed for the nunchucks, just energy, and time is the more scarce resource for me.

Hope this helps! Scoot to T's house ASAP! You still have plenty of time to finish, esp if you have been crafting beams and blocks for the event in the meanwhile. : ) Page 1 is a FANTASTIC resource for us all, I consult it repeatedly to make sure I understand, which doesn't always happen on the first pass. (Good natured eye roll)

Executive Chef
    I finished the event.
    The prize art and drops are not really my thing alas. I would have loved that building that never showed up though , and I also would be very happy with the Walker, if he was a prize instead of Gem purchase.
    But I adore the Harvest Tree, I love the scrolls and I like the Highland Hog & Piglet.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3034.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	285.7 KB 
ID:	61292

This photo took my Highland Hog by surprise :

Name:	IMG_3038.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	268.5 KB 
ID:	61295

I tried the Harvest Fence out in my new Fall area, but I'm not sure I want to keep it out. I dislike how they fit together (especially in the corners) and it's a bit to orange where I placed it.

Good luck to everyone still playing!
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 11-19-21 at 05:21 AM.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Very pretty, RonjaR82! I agree the characters aren't my style, but I am a fan of the shrubs and trees and am enjoying the event structure.

Executive Chef
    Whew! Just finished! Days ahead of when I thought I would! IT does pay to be a lower level player, but I won't be one for much longer! I chose to only do the event on one of my multiple accounts. I wish that I had crafted some beams and blocks and maybe even a shield before finishing just so I could collect them, but now that I finished, I no longer have the option to craft them.

I'm also not crazy about the appearance of the Chubby Knights and the Knight Squad, but I love everything else that was included in this event. What is up with the missing building, though?

I also just got a popup about a new energy source and a sale, but I can't find anything on sale in the market. I bet they released the popup too soon.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Rhino Keeper

Name:	67B38581-F65F-48E1-A321-1110065F5734.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	124.2 KB 
ID:	61297
    I got it too.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RobinCradles View Post

Name:	67B38581-F65F-48E1-A321-1110065F5734.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	124.2 KB 
ID:	61297
    I got it too.
    Me too. Creature nowhere to be found.

Fashion Designer
    I agree there is a lot of great art in this event. So many great Thanksgiving decos. I can’t decide if the trees or the cute piglets are my favorite. Also, the Chubby Knight scratching his belly makes me chuckle.

I think the splash screen is meant as a teaser for Black Friday sales next week.

Thank you!

Thank you! Yes, the chubby skunk was in T?s house. I was following the directions in the book on the upper left hand corner which kept directing me to the cottages. Yes, I have kept making the beams & blocks, so hopefully I will finish this event!

Quote Originally Posted by AmberWillowWinter View Post
    Oh, dear, that is a lot of time commitment! Do you mean the chubby Skuncupine that comes from Thomas's house?

I had to do it twice. It spawns from T's house (make sure no other monsters out and about in the realm), takes more hits, 30?? I forgot, details on page 1 of this thread. I got the drop for the adorable turkey nunchuck craft in the forge, set it to craft, and when I went back, the goals of visiting T's house and vanquishing the cute roly poly skunkupine had been unticked. It wasn't a big deal as the craft was retained so I didn't lose time or the other resources needed for the nunchucks, just energy, and time is the more scarce resource for me.

Hope this helps! Scoot to T's house ASAP! You still have plenty of time to finish, esp if you have been crafting beams and blocks for the event in the meanwhile. : ) Page 1 is a FANTASTIC resource for us all, I consult it repeatedly to make sure I understand, which doesn't always happen on the first pass. (Good natured eye roll)