Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Fall Fungi Event - 2021 November 10

Random......took the fun right out of that event. Done. Not finishing it.
    Last edited by tayven12; 11-14-21 at 09:02 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Any idea where from we can get Chana Mushroom?

Quote Originally Posted by YasminIssa View Post
    Any idea where from we can get Chana Mushroom?
    You can grow Chana Mushrooms in the Leaves Plots. When the event started, you should have gotten 4 for free in your Silo. Similar to other crops, these will give you two Chana Mushrooms for growing one.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Rhino Keeper

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    You can grow Chana Mushrooms in the Leaves Plots. When the event started, you should have gotten 4 for free in your Silo. Similar to other crops, these will give you two Chana Mushrooms for growing one.
    Thank you 🙏 I think my game had a glitch and was not showing it in the plots. Now I can grow them 😊

Did not get the 250 gems prize. Unfair that only given to some farms. Can?t keep spending gems while others are getting freebies. Good mind to quit because everything seems ?random? and I never benefit from this ?randomness?. All my friends seem to be luckier since they got it.

Rhino Keeper
    The two things I need for this event are 1. An alarm and 2. Patience.... I only have one 😂
    Working on two...

Fashion Designer
    This is a tough one. It's hard to grow enough mushrooms to grow each item. Any one have a good system they're using? I'm still doing the first two recipes and going back and forth with them.

I finished and no gems for me which would been awesome since I have lost plenty over unintentional purchases for the past 7 years. Big Disappointment but the mushroom girl is super cute!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by menps1 View Post
    Sound a bit complicated this event, in short, the 250 gem is random offer and if we don?t see/have it, then we can skip the quest and wait for next round?
    Also can anyone confirm that they did get the gems after completing quest?
    My only suggestions for future sale / offer is it should be a real sale/deal,game is for entertaining not brain teasing like uni entrance exam or another full time job. Thank you!
    I can confirm I won 250 💎 after completing the event. I'm extremely grateful. A number of my neighbours have won also.
    Last edited by logansmil; 11-16-21 at 12:00 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by logansmil View Post
    I can confirm I won 250 💎 after completing the event. I'm extremely grateful. A number of my neighbours have won also.
    Did you have a system for getting through the event this fast? I'm still stuck at a midpoint level. Did you grow a bunch before you started making the recipes or did you go one by one or did you speed things up using gems? I'm just going so slow that I'm afraid I won't finish in time.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast