Thread: Problems gifting after maintenance?

Problems gifting after maintenance?

Since the maintenance on november 9, the gift system seems to glitch! When I massgift just after reset, it says that gifts can't be sent because I've already sent gifts, or I'll massgift and it says "sent" but then I'm able to click the send button over and over again?! Anyone else having issues with gifting since the maintenance?
    🍝 AKA Spaghetti (^_^) 🍝

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bocconotti View Post
    Since the maintenance on november 9, the gift system seems to glitch! When I massgift just after reset, it says that gifts can't be sent because I've already sent gifts, or I'll massgift and it says "sent" but then I'm able to click the send button over and over again?! Anyone else having issues with gifting since the maintenance?
    Moved to Bugs and Issues. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling your game?
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~