Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Black Friday Sale Suggestion Thread

coincido contigo

Executive Chef
    Again a bit late to the BF discussion and suggestions.

But I would like to the the Musical Gift box offered again. I do want to try again for a 2nd boom bot.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	66F92A05-5D84-4DFA-804D-5890012A3AEA.jpeg 
Views:	25 
Size:	1,020.7 KB 
ID:	61320

Fields of Flowers

Name:	B4452BE3-08CB-45C6-A34E-FDB2CEA9535C.jpeg 
Views:	22 
Size:	45.5 KB 
ID:	61318

Turquoise Door

Name:  52A31BDF-058E-420D-9D22-7BB4E80CFCFD.jpeg
Views: 224
Size:  12.0 KB

At this point this is all I would really want to see. I would be satisfied even if the Fields of Flowers were the only thing brought back out of my list. I'd buy it with gems (and money) if I had to instead of it's original and previous cost of the coins. I just really want it.

Stained glass window. I think it also comes with a matching divider It has a floral design in pastel colors. Saw it under players favorite items in game.

Brown framed round arched windows. High level player had it. Not sure the name but it was so nice. Might have had a matching door as well.

Red snow covered door.

Please add doors and windows from previous goals or ones not in the design mode. Not really much variety there. Door and windows really make a bakery personalized. Because most players have the same plain white framed ones. Really like to see more choices. Have gems ready for these items should they be available.

Older fall or Autumn decor. Not that crazy about the current fall crates in the design mode.

I second the Chinese New Year decor someone else posted. Looks awesome.

Tree decor. Past Autumn tree decor. Glowing tree decor.

Pink palm tree. Saw a veteran player had it. Really want this as well. Cool to make an 80s theme decor with it.

Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    Turquoise Door

Attachment 60341
    Attachment 60342

Would really love to get it on my TnS bakery. It would match just right! Please bring it back
    I would love if this was part if the Black Friday sale! Just never enough doors and windows to me. Especially when I see level 99 players with doors and windows I can't buy. Please bring door this back.

That Mahjong table also. Pretty cool. Never saw anyone have that. Bring it back please.

I agree with the topiaries. I will mention again pink palm trees. Not sure the name if it but it's exactly what they are. They look cool and different.

Have gems ready for these items! Please make them available.
    Last edited by Halloweenie10; 11-25-21 at 06:27 AM.

Does anyone know when the Black friday sale goes live?

Rhino Keeper
    In the past they’ve advertised the sale a couple of days before. I haven’t heard anything.

I'm also wondering about it as well. Hopefully the delay just means they are adding things from this thread?! That would be wonderful surprise and good excuse for the wait. Mean not a good look making us wait. Such a fan of this game woke up to check the forum. Waited until others to reply here. If it's delayed at least take some of our suggestions to make up for it. Have my gems ready.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sugarcookie0508 View Post
    Does anyone know when the Black friday sale goes live?
    I believe last year it started at 12 PM (noon) Pacific Time - so, about 3 hours from now. Let's give the team a little more time

Quote Originally Posted by charaekin View Post
    In the past they’ve advertised the sale a couple of days before. I haven’t heard anything.
    I checked in regarding the lack of pop-ups. Hopefully it's just an oversight. We've been getting sales in Bakery throughout the year, so no reason to think Black Friday should be any different. But I'll check again just in case
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

[QUOTE=pixiegamer;1660728]I believe last year it started at 12 PM (noon) Pacific Time - so, about 3 hours from now. Let's give the team a little more time

I remember the times when the sale used to start at around 10-12 AM in Europe... That was in 2017 or 2018 I believe, that?s why I was a bit concerned

I mean...since we’re all waiting anyway... would love to see this item back

Name:	9963CB47-E23C-47A1-9403-DA00E94F9E8D.jpeg 
Views:	16 
Size:	33.1 KB 
ID:	61337

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast