Thread: White boxes on Bakery.

White boxes on Bakery.

Can someone help me please. I have white blotches all over my bakery. it is completely covering the center of my bakery just where my food is. Has anyone had this happen before> I put in a request but they are closed until Monday.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by PrettyPastriesByB2 View Post
    Can someone help me please. I have white blotches all over my bakery. it is completely covering the center of my bakery just where my food is. Has anyone had this happen before> I put in a request but they are closed until Monday.
    It may sound like a generic answer but have you tried to uninstall and reinstall the app? Most graphic issues can be sorted with that and if it doesn't help, it'll at least give you more info to pass on to the support team which could help them narrow things down.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    It may sound like a generic answer but have you tried to uninstall and reinstall the app? Most graphic issues can be sorted with that and if it doesn't help, it'll at least give you more info to pass on to the support team which could help them narrow things down.
    I did. I deleted the game and then reinstalled and they were still there. I'll just have to wait untill Monday because I sent support the information Friday but they were already closed for the day.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrettyPastriesByB2 View Post
    I did. I deleted the game and then reinstalled and they were still there. I'll just have to wait untill Monday because I sent support the information Friday but they were already closed for the day.
    happening to me too. and i also deleted and reinstalled
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper

White boxes on Bakery.

For the past two days there?s white boxes appearing on some of my counters that won?t go away. I?ve reinstalled game four times. Tried everything. When I tap those with white boxes it does say what food it is & how much is left. If boxes appear on tables I can tap them and they go away, but not the counters. I?m not the only one this is happening to. I play on an iPhone and a nbr w same issue plays on iPad. It said you just did a maintenance? What?s going on?

Host(ess)

White blotches

I am having the same problem for a couple days. I?ve tried everything I could think of with my phone and the app with no luck.
    Last edited by c4r3n; 11-08-21 at 12:15 PM. Reason: Vague

Host(ess)

White boxes

Quote Originally Posted by nightshine7 View Post
    For the past two days there?s white boxes appearing on some of my counters that won?t go away. I?ve reinstalled game four times. Tried everything. When I tap those with white boxes it does say what food it is & how much is left. If boxes appear on tables I can tap them and they go away, but not the counters. I?m not the only one this is happening to. I play on an iPhone and a nbr w same issue plays on iPad. It said you just did a maintenance? What?s going on?
    I?m having the same problem and I also have tried everything with my phone and my app. I don?t think I?m the problem.
    Last edited by c4r3n; 11-08-21 at 12:44 PM. Reason: Spelling

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    The maintenance performed was due to Daylight Savings Time - it is mainly done to adjust the clock in the games and should not have any effect on graphics/visuals.

I have flagged this over for the team - thank you for reporting this over everyone. Fingers crossed for a speedy resolution!
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 11-08-21 at 02:08 PM.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    UPDATE: The team has issued a fix Please uninstall and reinstall your game, and the white boxes should no longer be present.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~