Thread: Shorter Leaderboard- not full points

Rhino Keeper

Shorter Leaderboard- not full points

Why are these leaderboards so short? And why are we not getting full points from spins? I?m leading locally with only 8600 points. I may not even get the first dragon goal. What the heck is going on? This isn?t even fun to play.
    It?s no longer fun to play.

Rhino Keeper
    And then on top of that, they?re taking away points. I completed the 8-hour quest and got about 180 points and was boosted. I looked at the leaderboard and it went from 9700 back down to 9400. It took away points.

Community Manager [S8] Vanellope's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by deamon506 View Post
    Why are these leaderboards so short? And why are we not getting full points from spins? I?m leading locally with only 8600 points. I may not even get the first dragon goal. What the heck is going on? This isn?t even fun to play.
    If you're experiencing any issues with your account, please submit a ticket to Support at Storm8. Link is in my signature

Rhino Keeper
    It finally showed up after restarting the app a few times. The biggest issue I?m having is every spin is either 25 points or crowns to craft the dragon I already have.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deamon506 View Post
    And then on top of that, they?re taking away points. I completed the 8-hour quest and got about 180 points and was boosted. I looked at the leaderboard and it went from 9700 back down to 9400. It took away points.
    This has been happening to me regularly as well.

Fashion Designer
    if shorter LB, or event is becoming the new norm. please adjust the milestone goal.
    it is already difficult to get the required dragon to quest for points. with new dragon adding every week, and old common dragon not retiring. i can't recall last time i breed the LB/ event dragon successfully. often i have to wait to craft the dragon then breeding it.

Rhino Keeper
    I really don?t know why we would even try to do these events if they aren?t achievable without gold. And, on top of that, the game has random ads and crashes 5x as often as it did a month ago.

Executive Chef
    i refused to boost like i normally do given it was on a second shortened leaderboard. so i didn't even get the first dragon. this is ridiculous. i only have a few open spots left to expand to. so looks like i will be quitting soon.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily