Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 🎄 Dragon Story: Black Friday / Holiday Sale Suggestions 2021

Executive Chef
    I am asking for Christmas the very same things I asked for BF which were not included.

For Christmas I'd like GPDs especially Stainglass & Midas, also I'd all past Christmas content on sale.

If you got more goodies in the bag, how about some new expansions & put all on discount for the holidays.

Thank you!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    There were so many dragons in this sale that it was overwhelming. I just bought habitats, focusing on getting rid of 3 dragon habitats for 5 dragon habitats. I am thankful that they did put so many rainbow dragons on sale. My account that collects rainbow type dragons did buy 3 dragons that it did not already have, including Jungle Queen, Sprinke, and I think Fizzy. Only 8 more to go!
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Hidden Oasis.

A f2p habitat of every type.

Honestly, you guys should just save a huge sale saved with everything released. Keep adding stuff every year. Less work, everyone can get what they want if they wanted it for the price you guys to set.
    Last edited by Jeanne1571; 12-10-21 at 02:23 PM.

Well I must say that I am underwhelmed that the Christmas Sales are a colossal let down.

Why, why Storm8? The reality is that there is nothing spectacular been released, I hope that you are introducing a New Years Sale.

We really need another 2 Gold Producing dragons and an upgrade for their habitat as well.

Executive Chef
    I'm wondering if this is the only sale we will have or if there will be new items added on Friday or, like rumour59 said, for New Year's. I'm pretty sure there was a big New Year sale last year.

I wasn't even sure if they would have a sale in Fantasy Forest Story, so I didn't buy gems ahead of time. Now they have a sale, and I have no gems and gems aren't on sale for me today. ugh!!!
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    Once again no GPDs Midas & Stainglass or GPD in general.

The sale prices for some of the dragons are too much, they could've given us all the Christmas content for better reduced prices.

Another missed chance...
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

New Resident
    I am waiting to get the North Star garden at discount sales...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234