Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 11/04 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Nov 2021)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jtm101 View Post
    I was hoping for more information regarding ?multi drop?, ie does it drop more than one of each item etc
    I don?t pay that close of attention to every drop I get, honestly, but I think I get like a Glimmerdust and some color petal and a wool - 1 of each of various items at one time. You?re not going to get ?rich? in any specific item from the Seamstress if that?s what you?re trying to figure out.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by XmasCraft View Post
    I came on here to see if there was a limit for the gnome couple. I used my 25 cabbages (usually only takes 24) and was awarded the couple. It's not in inventory. I had the one from the event and a second from the tent and was afraid the max was 2. If I suffered a rollback, it's not obvious. I was given credit for winning the grand prize and also for getting my 3rd item in the quest.
    Sorry for the late reply. I hope you found your gnomes! I just placed my 5th set today so I don?t think there is a limit.

Executive Chef
    I can't get the Gnomes to come to my kingdoms.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Rhino Keeper
    I usually have terrible luck with tent prizes. Last time they came around I got 3 though! This time 2 so far. Apparently only the gnomes like me.

Rhino Keeper
    I am so disappointed the Thankful Gnomes have not shown up in my tent. I really wanted to get two of them as I need feast droppers. Hopefully the power of the post will change things before time runs out. I don?t want to use gems. 😞

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Ki250 View Post
    I am so disappointed the Thankful Gnomes have not shown up in my tent. I really wanted to get two of them as I need feast droppers. Hopefully the power of the post will change things before time runs out. I don?t want to use gems. ��
    I hope you get them! I got them on 1 account.

1 of my accounts hasn't acquired 1 single item from the Baron's Tent this month. The only thing I think is worth spending gems for is the Gnomes, and they haven't shown up on that account.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    No luck/ Gnomes here either.
    I got the Autumn Raccoon and Fall Gazebo, mostly for the challenge. (I like how they look, but I don't need the drops, and would have otherwise passed on them)
    But now I keep getting repeats for Fall Gazebo, Wild Turkey and Feasting Pig.
    I need to decide if the Seamstress is worth getting 2 more prizes I don't want. It doesn't help her drops are a let down (for me), though I do really like the art and that she's animated..

Good luck everyone!

Executive Chef
    Oh, yes, the Wild Turkey. I do like him because his drops are the same as a Swan - fertilizer and soft feather in addition to the usual chicken drops of eggs and roast chicken. I find the Feasting Pig and the Raccoon to be cute, but I already had a raccoon from a recent sale, so didn't see the need to get another one.

Executive Chef
    i got 2 of the prizes. the apple barrel and the fall gazebo. is it really worth wasting more rotten cabbages to get the seamstress? in the past i did it because the monthly prize was an energy dropper. but this one isnt.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    i got 2 of the prizes. the apple barrel and the fall gazebo. is it really worth wasting more rotten cabbages to get the seamstress? in the past i did it because the monthly prize was an energy dropper. but this one isnt.
    I don't know if your question was rhetorical or not. Obviously only you can decide what you want in your queendom and how much the Seamstress is worth to you. To me, yes, she is pretty and has nice animation. However, there are so many other items that drop wool and petals, and you can get those items for coins. She is not worth gems to me. I guess you are asking about cabbages, not gems. If there aren't 2 other Baron's Tent prizes that you really want to spend cabbages on, then, no, I would not use up all my cabbages just to get to the Seamstress.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast