Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: 11/04 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Nov 2021)

Executive Chef
    I wonder when we will get new tent prizes. Maybe it coincides with the start of new events on Thursdays, if my memory serves me correctly. I'm definitely ready for a new set of prizes, unless the Gnomes want to pop by my tent again.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    I thought this was odd: 1 of my accounts managed to get 3 Thankful Gnomes. I am so thankful! But what is weird is that all 3 of them were due to be collected at the same time last night, and every one of them gave me a Sweet Feast. It seems like the odds of that would be rather low as what they give is so random from time to time. Anyway, very happy with that as that is one of the harder feasts to make.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I thought this was odd: 1 of my accounts managed to get 3 Thankful Gnomes. I am so thankful! But what is weird is that all 3 of them were due to be collected at the same time last night, and every one of them gave me a Sweet Feast. It seems like the odds of that would be rather low as what they give is so random from time to time. Anyway, very happy with that as that is one of the harder feasts to make.
    Nice! Odd, but I still think it's just luck. I have 4 and they don't sync their drops.
    I got my 4th one (first Thankful Gnomes couple this Tent round) just after the challenge for the Seamstress ended.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Nice! Odd, but I still think it's just luck. I have 4 and they don't sync their drops.
    I got my 4th one (first Thankful Gnomes couple this Tent round) just after the challenge for the Seamstress ended.
    Yes, I agree it was just luck, but I thought it was interesting. I'm glad you got more Gnomes, but sorry you missed out on the Seamstress. I have her but haven't been collecting from her. She's just there to look pretty. Lol!

It's funny how I thought I would never have enough feasts, and now I have about 50-60 on each account - enough for 2 months! I'm going to have to invest in the Barracks so I can use them all up!

Executive Chef
    Yes, I agree it was just luck, but I thought it was interesting. I'm glad you got more Gnomes, but sorry you missed out on the Seamstress. I have her but haven't been collecting from her. She's just there to look pretty. Lol!

It's funny how I thought I would never have enough feasts, and now I have about 50-60 on each account - enough for 2 months! I'm going to have to invest in the Barracks so I can use them all up!
    I did get the Seamstress, I just had to win some prizes I didn't really want to get her She's lovely though

And the Barracks are wonderful (even more so if you have enough Sweat and Spice Feasts), I would put it on top of your wishlist!

<Snip…>
    It seems that way now, but you’ll be wanting more when you start doing the Elven Outpost deliveries to earn the Elven Runes. From time to time the elves may request for 20+ feasts (various types). You’ll use the runes to craft boosts, decors, crafting buildings, and the most important of the elven crafts - the Rainbow Alicorn. This Alicorn not only drops energy but also various rainbow themed decors and on rare occasions, a Rainbow Pot that you may chop for additional items.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    It seems that way now, but you’ll be wanting more when you start doing the Elven Outpost deliveries to earn the Elven Runes. From time to time the elves may request for 20+ feasts (various types). You’ll use the runes to craft boosts, decors, crafting buildings, and the most important of the elven crafts - the Rainbow Alicorn. This Alicorn not only drops energy but also various rainbow themed decors and on rare occasions, a Rainbow Pot that you may chop for additional items.
    Hi deadpixel! I'm sorry to hear about your knee injury. I hope you are back on your feet soon! I need surgery in February, and then I guess I will be laid up for about a week or more, so probably playing lots of games at that time.

Thank you as always for your guidance. I have become acquainted with the greedy, stingy elves. I have amassed hundreds of bronze runes, but they are of little use without enough silver runes to make boosts and craft an Alicorn, not to mention the nearly impossible to get gold runes. I have decided that if they ask for something I am on the fence about giving, I just won't give it because the payoff probably won't be worth it. I have made a few harvest boosts which have helped me to get my food stores built up, plus after getting the boosts or whatever from the Tablet of Tabernaum, I am finally getting somewhere on being able to harvest crops without using so much energy. It made a big difference once I reached that point.

I did not know that the Alicorn could give a Rainbow Pot. That sounds fun!

One of my accounts now has the Gnomes in the tent for the 4th time. I'm not sure if I need a 4th set of gnomes..........trying to decide if I want to use all my saved cabbages on them or continue to save for whatever the next lot of prizes will be. Doesn't it seem like we should have gotten something more wintry or holidayish in the Baron's tent, or at least moved on from the Thanksgiving/fall themed items by now?

Executive Chef
    ..... One of my accounts now has the Gnomes in the tent for the 4th time. I'm not sure if I need a 4th set of gnomes..........trying to decide if I want to use all my saved cabbages on them or continue to save for whatever the next lot of prizes will be. Doesn't it seem like we should have gotten something more wintry or holidayish in the Baron's tent, or at least moved on from the Thanksgiving/fall themed items by now?
    I was expecting new/ different winter prizes sooner too.
    When we have new new prizes everyone struggles to get their hands on, the 'Tent month' is cut off after exactly 1 month, and when we have almost exactly the same prizes as last year, the 'month' goes on and on.

Hi deadpixel! I'm sorry to hear about your knee injury. I hope you are back on your feet soon! I need surgery in February, and then I guess I will be laid up for about a week or more, so probably playing lots of games at that time.

Thank you as always for your guidance. I have become acquainted with the greedy, stingy elves. I have amassed hundreds of bronze runes, but they are of little use without enough silver runes to make boosts and craft an Alicorn, not to mention the nearly impossible to get gold runes. I have decided that if they ask for something I am on the fence about giving, I just won't give it because the payoff probably won't be worth it. I have made a few harvest boosts which have helped me to get my food stores built up, plus after getting the boosts or whatever from the Tablet of Tabernaum, I am finally getting somewhere on being able to harvest crops without using so much energy. It made a big difference once I reached that point.

I did not know that the Alicorn could give a Rainbow Pot. That sounds fun!

One of my accounts now has the Gnomes in the tent for the 4th time. I'm not sure if I need a 4th set of gnomes..........trying to decide if I want to use all my saved cabbages on them or continue to save for whatever the next lot of prizes will be. Doesn't it seem like we should have gotten something more wintry or holidayish in the Baron's tent, or at least moved on from the Thanksgiving/fall themed items by now?
    Oh! I hope the surgery isn't for anything serious; hope it goes well for you.

I know what you mean by "Stingy" elves. It took me years to craft and build up my stable of 18 Rainbow Alicorns. But then I did religiously cater to the elves' request, only skipping it when they ask for a ton of Gold Nuggets or Luminous Silver or Gold Tridents (the last two taking impossibly long crafting times to make). The "payments" are random (haven't spotted any lasting patterns yet) and for now, the only way to ensure that we earn the Gold Runes is to keep fulfilling their requests; I'm two Gold Runes from my 19th Rainbow Alicorn.

As for the Thankful Gnomes, I have three from last year and managed another three this year but am still hoping for more. I worry when my store of Sweet and Spicy Feasts fall below 80

Rhino Keeper
    I wonder when we will get new tent prizes. Maybe it coincides with the start of new events on Thursdays, if my memory serves me correctly. I'm definitely ready for a new set of prizes, unless the Gnomes want to pop by my tent again.
    I am starting to think we are stuck with Thanksgiving items forever?.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast