Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: 11/04 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Nov 2021)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by fari2021 View Post
    Plz let me hv thankful gnomes just once before the change? thanks thanks thanks
    I hope you get the Thankful Gnomes before they change the prizes. I posted how disappointed I was that they had not shown up in my Tent and just like that I was able to get four of them. I know it can be extremely frustrating with the randomness of this game (you don't get good drops for weeks at a time or sometimes longer and you read about how some players are able to get multiple items or get pretty decent drops). I wish it could be the same across the board for everyone. The power of the post seemed to work for me and I am hoping it works for you before they change the prizes.

P.S. I hope that I didn't offend anyone by my mentioning that some players get multiple items and decent drops because that was not my intention. Good luck to all hoping to get the Thankful Gnomes.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] HungryGoblin View Post
    I got word that the team is working on updating the BGT items sometime next month!
    It's good news prizes are changing next month, but I think it's not ok we were stuck with the current ones (that were already repeats from last year) for 3 months (by the time they change)
    Clearly not high on the priority list anymore (just like exciting sales, in my opinion)
    (sorry for the negativity, but that's how I feel right now )

Executive Chef
    Possibly they're having staffing problems like so many other business - and even people off due to illness. The programmers might have been concentrating on the holiday and current events and maintenance for all their games, and might be stretched too thin to also update the Tent. Hopefully they'll come back with something generous to make up for the wait!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Possibly they're having staffing problems like so many other business - and even people off due to illness. The programmers might have been concentrating on the holiday and current events and maintenance for all their games, and might be stretched too thin to also update the Tent. Hopefully they'll come back with something generous to make up for the wait!
    Thanks for your post Giselle!
    I was too focused on the negative disappointed feeling, and didn't think about the state of the world at the moment.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Thanks for your post Giselle!
    I was too focused on the negative disappointed feeling, and didn't think about the state of the world at the moment.
    Oh no, that fine, I live in Southern California and businesses having to deal with staffing shortages are in the headlines almost daily. Not sure how much that’s true in Silicon Valley, but I did notice the company has some art and creative design openings posted.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm very excited for new prizes since I only recently bought a cabbage hut and have already acquired one set of the Thankful Gnomes. Would love to get a second set before they change the prizes but definitely not something I'll be upset about if I wont. I'm just so happy I finally have the means to play for the prizes in the tent

Rhino Keeper
    I?m wondering if it will be brand new items or more recycled items. I?m hoping it is things that are Valentine?s Day related, but not if it will last for 3 months. Maybe just brand new spring items or things that cover V. Day, St.Patrick?s Day, and Easter.

Rhino Keeper
    I don’t really have a preference as to new items, I just want new ones.

Executive Chef
    New prizes hit!

Here's the new thread:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...zes-(Feb-2022)

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678