Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 11/04 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Nov 2021)

Executive Chef
    The Autumn Wolf Pup has yet to appear on *any* of my multiple accounts. Has he shown up for anyone else?

Fertilizer needs to be added to the list of drops for the Wild Turkey.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    The Autumn Wolf Pup has yet to appear on *any* of my multiple accounts. Has he shown up for anyone else? ....
    No Autumn Wolf Pup here either.
    I don't have him yet, so I would probably go for him if he appears in my Tent. (for the challenge only, drops are to bad to spent the Cabbages otherwise)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I don't know if your question was rhetorical or not. Obviously only you can decide what you want in your queendom and how much the Seamstress is worth to you. To me, yes, she is pretty and has nice animation. However, there are so many other items that drop wool and petals, and you can get those items for coins. She is not worth gems to me. I guess you are asking about cabbages, not gems. If there aren't 2 other Baron's Tent prizes that you really want to spend cabbages on, then, no, I would not use up all my cabbages just to get to the Seamstress.
    the only thing i really wanted was the apple barrel because i thought it was cut. nothing else is anything i don't already have. or that i have 20 other animals that drop the same thing. i love the seamstress. she is really cute. but i got the gnomes today. which i know a lot of people want/need. i already have them and i'm maxed on most feasts anyways. i think i'm throwing in the towel for the rest of this one and just bank cabbages.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    I got three gnomes last year, have other feast droppers, and no interest in the seamstress so am skipping this tent. I will keep accumulating cabbages but fear the next tent will be mainly Christmas themed; there’s never been Chanukah themed. Unless the next “buy four get one free” has really great drops, I’ll likely continue to skip since I have no use for the decor. Bah humbug .

Rhino Keeper
    I don?t believe it! The Feasting Gnomes showed up in my tent today! Isn?t today one of the last days with these prizes? So glad they finally came to visit.

Fashion Designer
    Congrats! I am so glad you finally got the gnomes.

Yes, based on the information I have, this is one of the last days for these prizes. I would be surprised to see the prizes switch on Sunday but I could be wrong. Very glad you had a chance to get the feast dropper before the change.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostyforest34 View Post
    I don?t believe it! The Feasting Gnomes showed up in my tent today! Isn?t today one of the last days with these prizes? So glad they finally came to visit.
    Congrats Frostyforest! They are wonderful

No Gnomes and Autumn Wolf Pup here alas.
    I've waited till the last moment, but decided to get the 2 prizes in the 2 final days to get the Seamstress. (bit of a 'in for a penny' issue, I already got 2 prizes only for the challenge before I found out the disappointing drops)
    I like the Seamstress, but she wasn't worth me getting 4 prizes I didn't really want
    Not the most fun Tent month ever

Rhino Keeper
    Ronja, Ugh! I realized I misnamed them as Feasting Gnomes instead of Thankful Gnomes. Mea culpa. But you knew what I meant. 😊 Wish I?d had them when I was trying to make all those Spicy Feasts to awaken Clover. They?ll be a nice helper going forward for sure.

What prizes did you end up getting? I?m happy with my turkey drops - same as a swan, so fertilizer and soft feathers in addition to normal bird drops.

I?m wondering if *anyone* saw a Wolf Pup this month?!?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostyforest34 View Post
    Ronja, Ugh! I realized I misnamed them as Feasting Gnomes instead of Thankful Gnomes. Mea culpa. But you knew what I meant. �� Wish I?d had them when I was trying to make all those Spicy Feasts to awaken Clover. They?ll be a nice helper going forward for sure.

What prizes did you end up getting? I?m happy with my turkey drops - same as a swan, so fertilizer and soft feathers in addition to normal bird drops.

I?m wondering if *anyone* saw a Wolf Pup this month?!?
    Haha, I knew what you meant, I didn't even notice the name was wrong

I choose the Fall Gazebo and Autumn Raccoon. Then I got another Autumn Raccoon and a Bobbing for Apples on the 2 last days of the challenge to get the Seamstress. (in the hope the Gnomes and/or Wolf Pup would show up last minute)
    I wish her (the Seamstress) drops were better, but she is lovely.

I'm also curious if anyone saw the Autumn Wolf Pup this round.

I had 1 Thankful Gnomes couple from the original event and 2 from the Tent last year. It's super helpful to go on the better Adventures more often.
    In the beginning I saved the spicy and sweet feasts for the beginning of events when I needed all the help I could get. (I don't know if it's true, but I feel like they drop more energy then 'cheaper' adventures)
    Now I have enough feast droppers to go on any Adventure I want any day. I love that, higher chance for getting Gems and rare box drop items.

I already had the Feasting Pig from the original event, and the Autumn Doe and Stag from the Tent last year. And I already have 2 Wild Turkey's (think they were gifts)
    The Turkey drops are nice indeed. But I mostly only collect from my Peacocks lately (for the rare Gold Item drops), so I don't really need more chicken drops.

I wonder how long these prizes will stay in the Tent.. I'm hoping for some cool new winter prizes.

Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Haha, I knew what you meant, I didn't even notice the name was wrong

I choose the Fall Gazebo and Autumn Raccoon. Then I got another Autumn Raccoon and a Bobbing for Apples on the 2 last days of the challenge to get the Seamstress. (in the hope the Gnomes and/or Wolf Pup would show up last minute)
    I wish her (the Seamstress) drops were better, but she is lovely.

I'm also curious if anyone saw the Autumn Wolf Pup this round.

I had 1 Thankful Gnomes couple from the original event and 2 from the Tent last year. It's super helpful to go on the better Adventures more often.
    In the beginning I saved the spicy and sweet feasts for the beginning of events when I needed all the help I could get. (I don't know if it's true, but I feel like they drop more energy then 'cheaper' adventures)
    Now I have enough feast droppers to go on any Adventure I want any day. I love that, higher chance for getting Gems and rare box drop items.

I already had the Feasting Pig from the original event, and the Autumn Doe and Stag from the Tent last year. And I already have 2 Wild Turkey's (think they were gifts)
    The Turkey drops are nice indeed. But I mostly only collect from my Peacocks lately (for the rare Gold Item drops), so I don't really need more chicken drops.

I wonder how long these prizes will stay in the Tent.. I'm hoping for some cool new winter prizes.

No wolf pup for me.

Had 4 gnomes, thankfully. : )

Proves how truly random these things are. I got the pink fire for Halloween only once, and I had wanted at least 3. Shrug. It's really ok, I would rather they be random as they are. Part of the fun for me is to come up empty handed sometimes, makes the wanted item even more precious. : )

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast