Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sewflower Park Habitat ★ 1 Nov 2021

Executive Chef

Sewflower Park Habitat ★ 1 Nov 2021

Hi all

Is it me or my DS app playing eye tricks on me? ★

I see two versions of the Sewflower Park, and they morph, whenever I toggle with my iPhones and iPad ★

Please advise, thank you! ★

// my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Community Manager [S8] Vanellope's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post
    Hi all

Is it me or my DS app playing eye tricks on me? ★

I see two versions of the Sewflower Park, and they morph, whenever I toggle with my iPhones and iPad ★

Please advise, thank you! ★

You will need to reinstall the app on whichever device is showing the blue habitat! This issue was already reported and fixed

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Vanellope View Post
    You will need to reinstall the app on whichever device is showing the blue habitat! This issue was already reported and fixed
    I still have the blue habitat in the market. Usually when you say reinstall app, I get the change if I just close the game but I don't see the yellow. I run on Android and DS is not in play store so I'm afraid if I uninstall I won't get game back. Can I just buy the blue habitat?

Executive Chef
    I don't really know what or how you are seeing that Rfs0404, but the issue that I reported wasn't actually fixed, although it isn't really a problem. What I reported was this:
    1. When you enter the game, you get a pop-up that shows the new habitats for the month. usually this pop-up highlights the habitat that is available in the market, and the others are kind of ghosted out until they become available in the market. In this case, my pop-up shows the yellow habitat that you showed above, so that is the one that should be available for sale.
    2. However, when I go into my market, the habitat I have for sale is the blue habitat that you have pictured above.

I don't know if it makes that much difference that the pop-up doesn't match the market, but it again just goes to show that S8 does not take time to make sure things are "right" before they release them in Dragon Story. They need someone to actually "proofread" stuff before they release it.

However, I am confused about how you seem to have 2 different habitats in the market. I only have the blue one. I am not about to uninstall and reinstall. Meh.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Rhino Keeper
    It's the other poster that sees both blue n yellow and both are called sewflower. So while the habitat not matching the pop up wouldn't bother me, having 2 with same name might cause issues.thats why I posed my question.

Executive Chef
    Hi, thanks for the reply (:

So the yellow habitat is the one that is released first, and the blue one for later?

Btw I have checked the App Store status for the DS apps in both phones and iPad — all are in the latest app edition (:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TBH, I love the Blue one, I only hope when it is officially released, it will be given a different name (:

Else I will have non-stop morphing habitats lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rfs0404 View Post
    It's the other poster that sees both blue n yellow and both are called sewflower. So while the habitat not matching the pop up wouldn't bother me, having 2 with same name might cause issues.thats why I posed my question.
    Sorry, I just wasn't paying attention when I posted. Tired, working, blah, blah, blah. Just lazy on my part.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    For me it's the opposite - the blue one is in my market currently.

Executive Chef
    Including screenshots from the “market” pages to complete the thread (:

Sewflower Park (Yellow)

Sewflower Park (Blue)

Community Manager [S8] Vanellope's Avatar
    You will need to reinstall the app on whichever device is showing the blue habitat in the Market. The thumbnail image was incorrect, and Storm8 already provided a quick fix. If you're still experiencing issues with your account, you can submit a ticket to Support for further assistance.

Link is in my signature

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast