Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sewflower Park Habitat ★ 1 Nov 2021

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rfs0404 View Post
    I still have the blue habitat in the market. Usually when you say reinstall app, I get the change if I just close the game but I don't see the yellow. I run on Android and DS is not in play store so I'm afraid if I uninstall I won't get game back. Can I just buy the blue habitat?
    So you have the blue habitat in your market. I have the blue habitat in my market. I bought it, and received a blue habitat.

If you ask me, it is the yellow habitat that is "wrong." Not going to worry about it anymore. I'm not a big fan of these quilted habitats anyway.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Vanellope View Post
    You will need to reinstall the app on whichever device is showing the blue habitat in the Market. The thumbnail image was incorrect, and Storm8 already provided a quick fix. If you're still experiencing issues with your account, you can submit a ticket to Support for further assistance.

Link is in my signature
    Can you please answer my prior question ...is it safe for Android player to uninstall game since it isnt in play store? Actually, i am not having issues with my account, just seeing blue habitat. And really don't want to try reinstalling game. So can you answer is it really safe for me to do that?

Community Manager [S8] Vanellope's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rfs0404 View Post
    Can you please answer my prior question ...is it safe for Android player to uninstall game since it isnt in play store? Actually, i am not having issues with my account, just seeing blue habitat. And really don't want to try reinstalling game. So can you answer is it really safe for me to do that?

This was already answered in a previous thread HERE.

On your device, try signing in with the SAME Google Play account you used before. If you are signed into the same account you used to originally download the app, it will still show up in your Library. Apps you've uninstalled or have on other devices will show up in the Library so you can find them later.

Please try the following steps on your device:

- Open the Google Play Store app and sign into the SAME Google Play account you used before
    - Tap on the 3 lines in the upper left hand corner of the screen and a menu should pop up
    - Tap on "My Apps & Games" at the top of the menu
    - Tap "Library" at the top of the screen
    - Locate the Dragon Story App in your Library and tap "Install"

You may be able to reinstall both games this way.

Executive Chef
    So now the blue habitat is again in my market but under a different name, Mount Cushion. So I guess that I don't get to purchase the yellow habitat. Why does this game have so many mistakes and glitches?
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    So now the blue habitat is again in my market but under a different name, Mount Cushion. So I guess that I don't get to purchase the yellow habitat. Why does this game have so many mistakes and glitches?
    If the previous habitat is still displaying as blue, you will need to clear your cache by deleting and re-installing the game. This will re-download the graphics so the right graphic is displayed in your game. The Sewflower Park should appear as yellow once you clear your cache.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Executive Chef
    Nevermind.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Nevermind.
    If it's a case to clear graphics i think you don't need uninstall, you go into apps, select DS. Tap storage then clear data.. that gets rid of all your data so it reduces size of game. I do that when mine grows to 2.6 gig or so and it starts doing odd stuff because it's too big and my tablet is running out of space.

So doing that helps me though it gets big again fairly fast but it might get ur yellow habitat.. it just takes a while for all your dragons etc to reload.

Executive Chef
    Finally it is corrected ★

// my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post
    Finally it is corrected ★

Happy to hear that your issue is solved!
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12