Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Castle Story 11/4: Monster Hunt s35 and LB | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by manga100 View Post
    I didn't know who to reply to, but thank you all for your help!

The only thing I actually have from the Mystic Center is the Glimmer Manticore. I am on level 50 but I don't have the energy source so many of you guys do. I have 1 Rainbow Alicorn, 1 Wedding Alicorn and 1 Pink Alicorn. I also have 2x Wizards Schools fully levelled up, but that's as far as my energy droppers go

Right now I prefer daily droppers over weekly ones, but I think that's only because I need all the energy I can get asap.

So the "Unicorn" in the Mythic Center drops energy? I thought it only dropped tokens and spellbound. Since it only requires 25 golden tokens, that might actually be fantastic for me to start with those, especially if they are daily droppers.
    I just wanted to say thanks to all of you who gave me advices for this event!
    I managed to get 41 gold troll tokens, not as many as some of you got, but i'm happy with it since I'll be able to get one Unicorn and one Armored Alicorn They will help me tremendously since I need all of the energy droppers I can get my hands on.

Fashion Designer
    This hunt is the 2nd in a row that I have come 1st and the second dud prize. Both of the last prizes either drop only coins or the exact same as the final goal prize. (disappointing).

Fashion Designer
    Incredibly disappointed in the stuffed fangbeast. I read at the top of the thread coins and simple feast. It didn't say a chance of a simple feast. It's the worst prize for getting 1st or 2nd I've ever had. I've been collecting ever since I won him and only get coins and I haven't been maxed on simple feasts when I've tried. Useless thing.

Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    Incredibly disappointed in the stuffed fangbeast. I read at the top of the thread coins and simple feast. It didn't say a chance of a simple feast. It's the worst prize for getting 1st or 2nd I've ever had. I've been collecting ever since I won him and only get coins and I haven't been maxed on simple feasts when I've tried. Useless thing.
    This sounds like the same issue I have with the Butcher Pig (one of the ultra-rare prizes won while on adventures). Its card says that you'd get "a chance for feasts and more," but I have ever only gotten coins from them. There hasn't ever even been a black flag for anything else so they are essentially just useless decor.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789