Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/4: Monster Hunt s35 and LB | event information on page 1

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jungzenie View Post
    Does toxic spirit drop sheld token? I am at th middle of elemental quest, it will be nice if i can do both of the quest and event together
    All main story beasts will drop LB points and some seem to drop tokens too. Given the toxic spirit is only a few hits, try it and see! Let us know and then I can add it to POST 13 of the monster hunt guide.

This is what is currently there:
    These monsters available during normal game play also drop silver tokens during Monster Hunts.
    * Aquanther | spawn from mermaid related items
    * Marmosea | spawn from cursed reefs mainly, prison
    * Skunkupines
    * Fangbeasts
    * Dire boars
    * Glimmer Golems
    * Wisps | spawn from cloudberry and grand rooted Lillium

Fashion Designer
    Does toxic spirit drop sheld token? I am at th middle of elemental quest, it will be nice if i can do both of the quest and event together
    It should. The Toxic Spirits have dropped tokens in past monster hunts.

Fashion Designer
    I see somebody said that the 199 point Caramel Apple ‘witch’ DOES NOT drop tokens, can the same be said for the 199 point Water Spirit from Elemental Discovery?

I can confirm the Candy Minion drops 1 shield token per hit, and i got 5 Sword and 1 Staff for the win & 4 sword / 2 staff the next time.

The Toxic Spirit also drops 1 shield per hit, and i got 6 sword and 2 staff for the win.
    Last edited by jtm101; 11-04-21 at 08:29 PM. Reason: Added collections
    Active Daily: Castle Lvl 50, Bakery Story Lvl 99

Inactive: Dragon Lvl 183 & 174 (ID JTM101phone) - City Story Metro Lvl 98 - Farm Lvl 150 - Bakery Lvl 92 - Restaurant Lvl 99 - RS2 Lvl 15+ - Fairytale Lvl 16+

Executive Chef
    Wild Skyhawk and Dark Elf also drop Tokens
    (spawn from clouds and drop Seal of the Dark Elf and Skyhawk Feather)

Don't forget your Statues. I bought them in a recent sale, and still have to get used to collecting from them in Monster Hunts.
    (Dire Boar, Fangbeast and Skunkupine Statue)
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 11-04-21 at 11:06 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi all,

I have trouble all day connecting to CS game. I had to force quit my IPad many times. I wonder if there is a server problem with
    S8. I'm not having this problem with other games or Apps.

Rhino Keeper
    Geting troubles finding fangbeast, my cows and pigs just spawn the fat ones, how can i get the normal fangbeast?

Nightclub Owner
    If someone has the Armored Stuffed Fangbeast, happy to take the inventory card, info, and if it can be sold
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Geting troubles finding fangbeast, my cows and pigs just spawn the fat ones, how can i get the normal fangbeast?
    Don't waste your energy or time looking for them. Fangbeast are hard to find. I might find one every once in a while chopping willows for the Candy Kingdom goal, but they are mostly extinct.
    It's uncanny that this once prolific creature has now been put on the endangered species list. Or so it appears.
    Last edited by riverly; 11-05-21 at 05:48 AM. Reason: Clarification

Fashion Designer
    During monster hunts the best place to look for fangbeasts is farmhouses. If you?re only looking for them because of the daily goal I wouldn?t bother though, too much energy to spawn them, just if you also need their drops for the council/academy etc storylines

Fashion Designer
    Does anyone know how much energy is guaranteed from the armored stuffed fangbeast? For 75 gold coins I hope it would be a lot. Not sure I want to spend that many until I know what I'm getting for them. Thanks in advance.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast