Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/4: Monster Hunt s35 and LB | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    I'm going to be working on summoning creatures I need like wisps, marmosea, take out sky shards, and we'll see if candy trolls drop tokens.
    Personally, I'm happy to have a monster hunt again. Like you, I need a number of creatures, so I am having fun battling as many things as I can find! I need gold tokens badly, so should probably concentrate on Gillmer Golems, but I also need Wisps, Toxified Spriits, Candy Minions, Skyhawks, and maybe some other things I am forgetting. Unfortunately I am not a long term player with lots of stored energy, so I buy an energy pack and whack as many things as I can in 15 minutes 1x per day. I'm glad that I'm not the only one who sees this as a chance to get the creatures we need.

I see that 2 of my accounts are in the same leaderboard. It seems this happens to me every time. I wouldn't care about the final prize except that he is a feast dropper, so that would be nice to get.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    Candy Minions have been giving sword tokens as well as shield so useful.

Fashion Designer
    ShibuyaCloth, the armoured stuffed fangbeast has a 5 day timer.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    My husband saw the photo and asked, "stuffed, like a Turkey"? But I think the mention of Thanksgiving balloons too.. Although they are unusual in appearance. I'm not sure where to put any I get.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    ShibuyaCloth, the armoured stuffed fangbeast has a 5 day timer.
    Do we hypothesize it will be the same as the armored dire wolf? That one is 20 energy every 5 days, correct?

I’m in a pickle deciding which to go for next. These 85 token 5 day energy droppers or a 99 7 day timer for 40. Please help an indecisive nutjob make an informed purchase ��

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RobinCradles View Post
    Do we hypothesize it will be the same as the armored dire wolf? That one is 20 energy every 5 days, correct?

I’m in a pickle deciding which to go for next. These 85 token 5 day energy droppers or a 99 7 day timer for 40. Please help an indecisive nutjob make an informed purchase ��
    I would go for the seven day timer because I have a number of those already and clear them all at the same time. I would have trouble keeping track of an oddball timer.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    I think Giselle has a good plan in choosing a 7 day. How much energy do the 5 day creatures drop?

I accidentally spawned Luliani from the Island of Audra story. She has 150 health and is dropping shield tokens.

Fashion Designer
    I spawned the caramel apple witch. It took 199 but only actually used about 120 energy. She gave me points for the monster hunt, but no shields.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    I think Giselle has a good plan in choosing a 7 day. How much energy do the 5 day creatures drop?

I accidentally spawned Luliani from the Island of Audra story. She has 150 health and is dropping shield tokens.
    The five day creatures drop 20 energy, occasionally they drop 40.

Rhino Keeper
    Does toxic spirit drop sheld token? I am at th middle of elemental quest, it will be nice if i can do both of the quest and event together

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast