Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/4: Monster Hunt s35 and LB | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    If someone has the Armored Stuffed Fangbeast, happy to take the inventory card, info, and if it can be sold
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BE24CBDD-EEB8-475A-8B5B-499B6DFBEF96.jpeg 
Views:	30 
Size:	52.7 KB 
ID:	61152Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8815E987-0DA4-4087-8C40-13DCF6F9CD0B.jpeg 
Views:	25 
Size:	52.9 KB 
ID:	61151

No, you can't sell it.

Hope I haven't cropped it too much, fingers are a bit shaky.

Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BE24CBDD-EEB8-475A-8B5B-499B6DFBEF96.jpeg 
Views:	30 
Size:	52.7 KB 
ID:	61152Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8815E987-0DA4-4087-8C40-13DCF6F9CD0B.jpeg 
Views:	25 
Size:	52.9 KB 
ID:	61151

No, you can't sell it.

Hope I haven't cropped it too much, fingers are a bit shaky.
    The collection time for the Armored Stuffed Fangbeast is 5 days so I'm guessing that its energy drops may be similar to the Armored Direwolf's, 20/40.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Personally, I'm happy to have a monster hunt again. Like you, I need a number of creatures, so I am having fun battling as many things as I can find! I need gold tokens badly, so should probably concentrate on Gillmer Golems, but I also need Wisps, Toxified Spriits, Candy Minions, Skyhawks, and maybe some other things I am forgetting. Unfortunately I am not a long term player with lots of stored energy, so I buy an energy pack and whack as many things as I can in 15 minutes 1x per day. I'm glad that I'm not the only one who sees this as a chance to get the creatures we need.

I see that 2 of my accounts are in the same leaderboard. It seems this happens to me every time. I wouldn't care about the final prize except that he is a feast dropper, so that would be nice to get.
    Same! I'm surprise to say I appreciate a monster hunt with so many current main story lines to work on. I haven't progressed much for the Island of Audra (didn't have expansion permits at the time), so I'm focusing on Candy Trolls and Forest Wisps. Maybe I can finish another story line! It's so much less stressful when you can stock up on monster drops for the next part in story lines especially if you aim to complete them with the timed bonus in mind. No one else is doing much on my leaderboard (I've only ever won when the main prize wasn't highly sought after) but I definitely want to put a dent into the story line monster drop requirements. G'luck everyone whatever your goals are for this monster hunt.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    My husband saw the photo and asked, "stuffed, like a Turkey"? But I think the mention of Thanksgiving balloons too.. Although they are unusual in appearance. I'm not sure where to put any I get.
    My initial thoughts were along the "turducken" line!

Depending on what the individual prize drops the most, I may keep it with my bacon droppers or egg/chicken, or expansion supply. I may be imagining it, but it seems when I get these event items that are multi droppers, they usually seem to drop multiples of only 1 item before rarely dropping some of the others.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Heksa sea witch gave LB points, but no tokens.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Please plan accordingly for upcoming maintenance.

Planned maintenance for all games on Sunday, November 7th. Start: 1:55am PDT End: ~2 Hours

Executive Chef
    I am so sticking with candy minions on this hunt. Not only are they generous with sword tokens, but I just went through my 40 bushes three times and got a total of four troll candies! Woo hoo!

Rhino Keeper
    Should I aim at getting the Armored Stuffed Fangbeast, or work towards something else I can make in the Mystic Center? I've barely made anything from there since I just recently got back into the game.

Executive Chef
    the mysterious man gives points but no troll tokens
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by manga100 View Post
    Should I aim at getting the Armored Stuffed Fangbeast, or work towards something else I can make in the Mystic Center? I've barely made anything from there since I just recently got back into the game.
    I'm in the same boat. I had taken a hiatus from the game and while I'm high-level, I don't have the energy-stores like other long time players. So I'm thinking about saving up for the Wizard's Portal vs a weekly dropper. While those come in handy at times (I have 3 of them) they don't always matter when you really need them. I'm hoping the Wizards Portal will make a difference.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast