Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/4: Monster Hunt s35 and LB | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by manga100 View Post
    Should I aim at getting the Armored Stuffed Fangbeast, or work towards something else I can make in the Mystic Center? I've barely made anything from there since I just recently got back into the game.
    Do you have all white unicorns and regular armored fangbeasts already? Get those guys first if you don?t have them. 24hr dailies, with possible token drops & lots of spellbound dew. Next I made wizard portals but just because I can log into thr game often. Now I?m torn between 5 vs 7 day energy dropper.
    Last edited by RobinCradles; 11-08-21 at 09:25 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RobinCradles View Post
    Do you have all white unicorns and regular armored fangbeasts already? Get those guys first if you don?t have them. 24hr dailies, with possible coin drops & lots of spellbound dew. Next I made wizard portals but just because I can log into thr game often. Now I?m torn between 5 vs 7 day energy dropper.
    Exactly my recommendation!
    First Unicorn droppers (4 Unicorns + 4 Armored Fangbeasts) than the 2 Wizard's Portals.
    Than the other Dailies or Weeklies. (I prefer the 7 day guaranteed 40 Energy ones over the 5 day ones, but that's just a matter of taste)

The Unicorn droppers have a chance for Tokens to drop (Troll, Staff, Sword, Shield) outside Monster Hunts too. That's extremely useful. I was maxed on all Tokens (except for the golden Troll ones) before the Hunt began.
    That combined with the 4+ daily Energy drop + Spellbound Dew (around 50% of the time) make them the best droppers in the game in my eyes.

The Cabbage Hut & Golden Peacocks are also highly recommended! I made them somewhere between stuff I mentioned above.
    Cabbage Hut is an excellent long term investment and the Peacocks are nice Golden Item droppers (still a random and rare drop though, but I like them a lot)

Good luck everyone! Focus on Tokens and don't mind the competition part

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Giselle, thank you for your comment about the candy minions. I'm needing quite a few monsters and have been aimlessly bouncing between them. I'll give that a try.

Should I aim at getting the Armored Stuffed Fangbeast, or work towards something else I can make in the Mystic Center? I've barely made anything from there since I just recently got back into the game.
    I agree with putting the white unicorns first (all 4 of them). I think they are one of the best items in game. I really like my cabbage huts. I've been able to get several energy droppers, daily and weekly, because of them. After that, I chose a slightly different path. It takes a massive amount of coin to expand in the kingdom, so I'm currently focusing on armored dark unicorns. They give 3000 coins. When I get my 4th one, I can gather 12,000 coins a day using 4 energy. They also drop spellbound dew, which I'm beginning to use a lot of. I don't have any of the armored fangbeasts yet but they will probably be next. I have two Wizard schools and got the two Wizard portals. I'm quite pleased to gather from the portals each day, they drop 4 energy every 5 hours and can be upgraded, giving more energy. You may wish to put other items ahead of it. The armored alicorn is a daily energy dropper costing 15 gold tokens. It's a good option as well especially if the grind towards higher costing items feels like forever.

I also just spawned a dire boar from the Duke's Lair. It's not all the time but it might spawn one for you.
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 11-08-21 at 08:34 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    It takes a massive amount of coin to expand in the kingdom, so I'm currently focusing on armored dark unicorns. They give 3000 coins. When I get my 4th one, I can gather 12,000 coins a day using 4 energy.
    Slightly off monster hunt topic but?..Have you made your Blythe & Glimmer Faerie houses & Faerie bulbs yet? I only recently discovered I could make multiples of those like all town buildings so I made an assortment totaling 10. At level 5 they each give 2128 coins (plus Blythe dust, glimmer dust, petals at most any level) At 12 hour collection intervals (like the dark unicorn) this guarantees $43,000 a day with 20 energy spent. Pretty good!

I'm just beginning Blythewood faeries II. But I'm happy to know about the multiple buildings. That's a great idea.

I made my 3rd armored dark unicorn at the start of the MH. Im hoping to squeeze my last one in this time.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Exactly my recommendation!
    First Unicorn droppers (4 Unicorns + 4 Armored Fangbeasts) than the 2 Wizard's Portals.
    Than the other Dailies or Weeklies. (I prefer the 7 day guaranteed 40 Energy ones over the 5 day ones, but that's just a matter of taste)

The Unicorn droppers have a chance for Tokens to drop (Troll, Staff, Sword, Shield) outside Monster Hunts too. That's extremely useful. I was maxed on all Tokens (except for the golden Troll ones) before the Hunt began.
    That combined with the 4+ daily Energy drop + Spellbound Dew (around 50% of the time) make them the best droppers in the game in my eyes.

The Cabbage Hut & Golden Peacocks are also highly recommended! I made them somewhere between stuff I mentioned above.
    Cabbage Hut is an excellent long term investment and the Peacocks are nice Golden Item droppers (still a random and rare drop though, but I like them a lot)

Good luck everyone! Focus on Tokens and don't mind the competition part
    I didn't know who to reply to, but thank you all for your help!

The only thing I actually have from the Mystic Center is the Glimmer Manticore. I am on level 50 but I don't have the energy source so many of you guys do. I have 1 Rainbow Alicorn, 1 Wedding Alicorn and 1 Pink Alicorn. I also have 2x Wizards Schools fully levelled up, but that's as far as my energy droppers go

Right now I prefer daily droppers over weekly ones, but I think that's only because I need all the energy I can get asap.

So the "Unicorn" in the Mythic Center drops energy? I thought it only dropped tokens and spellbound. Since it only requires 25 golden tokens, that might actually be fantastic for me to start with those, especially if they are daily droppers.

Unicorn
    Energy, Spellbound Dew, Shield Token, Sword Token, Staff Token, Troll Token
    Collection time: 24 hours

Armored alicorn
    Energy, Jewels, Iron Ore, Silver Ore, Light Armor, Mithril
    Collection time: 22 hours

If you want daily droppers, the armored alicorn may be the cheapest to craft using 15 gold tokens. The difference is that unicorn drops tokens and spellbound dew. Here is the MRC thread. It might help too. Scroll down and then the rest is on page 2.

This guide is amazing, Spiritwind. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1366451
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 11-08-21 at 03:44 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    So the "Unicorn" in the Mythic Center drops energy? I thought it only dropped tokens and spellbound. Since it only requires 25 golden tokens, that might actually be fantastic for me to start with those, especially if they are daily droppers.
    Yes! And they are relatively “cheap” too! The unicorns and armored fangbeasts are basically the same thing. The also drop a higher amount of energy (I think 4-10?). Get those first…you’ll have 8 energy droppers and the purple colored alicorn mentioned above too.

Getting just those 9 monster hunt items and not worrying about the leaderboard has helped me immensely in the game. I just chopped away furiously at glimmer golems for 7 days every 2 hours ignoring the rest of my kingdom until I was able to scoop them all up. All the advice from the forum helped me figure that out and having those energy droppers has made the game so much more enjoyable for me. Plus I never run out of spellbound dew thanks to them!

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone collected from a stuffed fangbeast yet? Think we are about at the 5 day mark. I’m impatiently waiting for y’all to choose my next monster to craft

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've taken the posts and response trail from manga100's question (previous page and this one) and copied them over to the Hub post about strategies.... I hope you don't mind!