Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/4: Monster Hunt s35 and LB | event information on page 1

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    Licorice Lady/Hecate (299) and Hansel and Greek (300) from The Candy Kingdom storyline DID NOT DROP tokens. They did drop leaderboard points. Hoping that S8 can add the tokens to drop for those participating in hunts and in that storyline in the future.
    That seems to be consistent across all storylines. The one-off spawns with big hit points never drop tokens, but always drop LB points. Would be nice though I agree!

Quote Originally Posted by elijahskingdom View Post
    Anyone know if anything in the Mythic Research Center drops Mithril with each tap, in other words, a guaranteed drop? I had purchased the Dark Knight last monster hunt and have yet to get a single one.
    If you haven?t crafted it, the Armored Winter Steed is also a guaranteed dropper of Mithril.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    That seems to be consistent across all storylines. The one-off spawns with big hit points never drop tokens, but always drop LB points. Would be nice though I agree!
    Oops- my bad then- for some reason I thought they added tokens to Lulani drops.

Yes it would be nice! That?s a lot of fighting energy, during a monster hunt especially.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    If you haven?t crafted it, the Armored Winter Steed is also a guaranteed dropper of Mithril.
    cheers for that! I'll update my info...

Rhino Keeper
    Stuffed fangbeast is not a guaranteed feast dropper what a disappointment. Just collected and got coins and no feast. I thought since it just drops one feast and it’s the LB prize it would drop a guaranteed feast.

The quality of drops is going so down with the prizes lately. It almost feels stingy

The last event was so hard but apart from ylse nothing was really worth the effort , even the building just drops 1400 coins. Thoroughly disappointed.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by fari85 View Post
    Stuffed fangbeast is not a guaranteed feast dropper what a disappointment. Just collected and got coins and no feast. I thought since it just drops one feast and it?s the LB prize it would drop a guaranteed feast.

The quality of drops is going so down with the prizes lately. It almost feels stingy

The last event was so hard but apart from ylse nothing was really worth the effort , even the building just drops 1400 coins. Thoroughly disappointed.
    The ad for the Stuffed Fangbeast says it has a chance to drop Simple Feast and coins; it isn?t guaranteed. Pretty much everything only has a ?chance to drop? whatever item these days.

That being said, it is disappointing to work that hard and invest that much time and possibly money to get a disappointing prize. I haven?t collected from mine yet.

I?ve pretty much quit participating in most events as the payoff isn?t worth the energy and time. Also, I bought a critter -Halfling Beastie - way back in April that has a chance to drop feasts. In all this time I?ve received 3 feasts. Let?s hope our Fangbeast does better than *that*.
    ETA that the Beastie cost 250 gems. Not worth it.
    Last edited by Frostyforest34; 11-11-21 at 10:23 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by fari85 View Post

I agree! I was shocked at the reward on the building. I thought for sure it would be a high coin dropper after the insane amount of effort and energy that went into building it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RobinCradles View Post
    I agree! I was shocked at the reward on the building. I thought for sure it would be a high coin dropper after the insane amount of effort and energy that went into building it.
    It could be worse.. Volcano Lv. 6 got turned into deco only (and not many people seemed to mind)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    It could be worse.. Volcano Lv. 6 got turned into deco only (and not many people seemed to mind)
    Indeed. 😐

Ah well, perhaps they're just trying to gear us up by having no great droppers leading up to Black Friday sales (personally, i'm not participating this year except for coins and already on-hand saved-up gems)- maybe the good prizes will return after that.

So much of my game time lately has been focused on just meeting the increased requirements. I followed the usual path this MH and just focused on golden Troll Tokens, was able to craft an energy dropper so i'm pleased there- LB wise, finished below 9th place with over 8k points. 😅

Edit: I really do wonder (and will take note) if this steady decline in prize worth - followed by an increase in event prize value post-biggest sale - pattern repeats next year. I remember being so happy about the great prizes post-last year's sale despite having just dropped a load of RL $ (feeling like it was a great gift for those who couldn't participate 🥰 )
    We shall see. ❤️
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 11-12-21 at 12:31 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    I think plenty of us minded but just didn't bother to post. What a letdown.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast