Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/4: Monster Hunt s35 and LB | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jungzenie View Post
    May I ask, will we have the Weekly warrior after the monster hunt? I am so drained energy right now. I really need a weekly warrior
    I believe that we will have a Weekday Warrior since the event ends at 7:00 my time on a Wednesday. That is usually when we get WW.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    Yay I got my first Alicolt. It's really cute. But I thought it was gonna take off flying it jumps so high.

Executive Chef
    I realize that many others don't feel the same, but I hope we have another Monster Hunt soon. It was a long time since our last one. It is such a great way for me to get caught up on battling monsters and having the extra energy to do so as I buy the 15 minute energy packs. Unfortunately this one came at a bad time when I have not had time to play the game daily. I am *never* going to get the MRC because I still have so few gold troll tokens. I really thought this was going to be a great event for me, but the timing was just not right for my schedule, unfortunately.

And, like someone said, it is hard to look at the poor little Stuffed Fangbeast rolling around in agony from his overfilled belly. I guess it's a lesson for all of us not to be a glutton on Thanksgiving (or any day, for that matter).
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Nightclub Owner
    Pfuuu, what a blood bath. I managed to get 95 Troll Token, a bit better then my last score. Still didn't hit the 99! Well maybe next hunt.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Anyone know if anything in the Mythic Research Center drops Mithril with each tap, in other words, a guaranteed drop? I had purchased the Dark Knight last monster hunt and have yet to get a single one.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by elijahskingdom View Post
    Anyone know if anything in the Mythic Research Center drops Mithril with each tap, in other words, a guaranteed drop? I had purchased the Dark Knight last monster hunt and have yet to get a single one.
    The armored gargoyle does, that's the only guaranteed one from the MRC. There are a few other items that are guaranteed drops in game though. Here's the link to the M entry in the Inventory Guide to look up Mithril.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1025277

speaking of, I have just done a little reorganise of the Monster Hunt Hub thread and I don't have much info on the gargoyle.... anyone crafted it? Need the info and confirm it's a 12 hour collection timer.
    Armored Gargoyle | max 4 | Monster Hunt season 31
    Info: ?
    Crafted: Mythic Research Centre, 4 hours - 85 troll tokens, 25 staff tokens, 75 mithril
    Drops: mithril
    Collection time: 12 hours?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by elijahskingdom View Post
    The only safe source is the Mithril Dragon, but I am always full of that stuff.

Edit: As SW said, I don't have much info either:
    Armored Gargoyle - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: This Gargoyle is though enough to defeat Dragons! Drop Dragon Scales and Mithril.
    Type: Decoration
    Class: Animals
    Source: Event
    Crafted in: Mythic Research Center
    Size: 1x1
    Requirements: 2080 Gems // 85 Troll Token, 25 Staff Token, 75 Mithril
    Drops: Mithril
    Events: Beast Master - March 2021
    Production: 240 minutes // 4 hours
    Prod. Speed-up: 16 Gems
    Collection: 720 minutes // 12 hours
    Coll. Speed-up: 48 Gems
    Cap: 4
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?112042
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    I think it was supposed to be whimsical, but maybe missed the mark a little. I want to check his drops. I have him napping behind a tree. Considering the amounts of gorgeous artwork in game, I'm ok with having one a little different every now and again. I saw the armored one in a neighbor's kingdom and it wasn't too bad.

I've managed to get one dark armored unicorn, and about to make the second armored alicorn. Three beasts is pretty good. Good luck to people trying to get the last of their tokens.
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 11-10-21 at 04:58 PM.

Thank you SpiritWind00 and ShibuyaCloth! Greatly appreciated.

I personally enjoy the monster hunts and leader boards

Fashion Designer
    Licorice Lady/Hecate (299) and Hansel and Greek (300) from The Candy Kingdom storyline DID NOT DROP tokens. They did drop leaderboard points. Hoping that S8 can add the tokens to drop for those participating in hunts and in that storyline in the future.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast