Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Castle Story: Black Friday sale suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by Katnessbella View Post
    i would like to see the love shack come back for those that wasnt playing the game back then.
    Yes please. I had it from my original game, but lost it when I had to restart. It?s very missed! Please bring back the Love Shack!

Would also like return of and/or discounted
    Haunted keep
    Beast bane display
    Wizard school
    Barracks
    Naga
    Destrier
    The yellow wisp

Thank you!

Farm Supplier

Yes!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Katnessbella View Post
    i would like to see the love shack come back for those that wasnt playing the game back then.
    I would also like to see the love shack offered!! I find it extremely unfair for only the oldest players to be able to craft Alicorns while the rest of us have to buy them!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hi all, I'm going to close this thread later today / early tomorrow so when the BF sale goes live we can use our dedicated sales thread so we keep everything together. I want to thank you for posting your suggestions and wish lists here and I can't wait to see what is released. Last call if you haven't already posted and you've been meaning to.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Closing thread... please post what's on offer in the Sales thread when the sale goes live soon: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...es-information

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234