Thread: Castle Story: Black Friday sale suggestions

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar

Castle Story: Black Friday sale suggestions

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BF sale.jpg 
Views:	798 
Size:	64.1 KB 
ID:	61140

What would you like to see in our Black Friday sales? Looking forward to your hearing your ideas!

Note:
    * Please only ask for items, not game features - this is a dedicated sales thread after all...
    * No guarantees we will see these items, but it will give the team a chance to see what sort of items we would like to see for either this sale or any future sales.

Whilst not an item, I'd like to see things we can purchase for COINS and not just for gems.

To help you, here are some very general ideas ...

* decoration pieces like walls and gates (I think we all have enough floating watering cans and yellow arrows!)
    * past Baron's tent limited time released items
    * gift with gems released items
    * alicorns / energy sources
    * trade ticket / permit droppers (or something new to help with windchaser permits!)
    * ???

[lol, I left my cursor on the screen when I created that picture! oops! ]
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 11-03-21 at 10:05 PM.

Executive Chef
    Like SpiritWind, I would love to see some of the sale items (deco only) available for COINS.

It would be great is you could include Trees, Bushes, Plants and other (deco only) items from previous events for a reasonable price. (just like the paths for 1 GEM, that is great for players who love to decorate)
    And please make them storable (makes decorating so much more pleasant and easy, and that's one of the biggest strengths of this game right? )

I would also be very pleased to see decoration droppers and past adventure prizes
    The different kind of Wisps would also be great, haven't seen them included in a sale for a long time.

And last but not least, it would be great to have an energy dropper for around 100 Gems. It's happened in the past, but recently they are very expensive.

Ow, and I would love to see that guy (?) that drops Council Scrolls. It was a Gem gift right?
    Edit, The Mysterious Man (thanks SpiritWind!)
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 11-04-21 at 12:31 AM.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Yes, the mysterious man - he is on my wish list for sure if he appears.

Good choices!

Fashion Designer
    I'd love to have the Haunted Keep. I just missed out on it during the event and was gutted about it. That is my most wished for item.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by geordieprogman View Post
    I'd love to have the Haunted Keep. I just missed out on it during the event and was gutted about it. That is my most wished for item.
    What's the Haunted Keep? I can't find it in the Inventory or Building Guide.

Fashion Designer
    #1 = Seal of the Dark Elf dropper

Also,
    Fireworks Gnome
    Waking flower (as well as other plants and trees from prior events)
    A Royal road lookalike so we can have more than 99 (as stone path=cobblestone path)

Rhino Keeper
    The mysterious man (maybe it’s too early) would be amazinggggg (total wishful thinking, I know)

LAND SALE PRETTY PLEASE! All the past land sales I wasn’t far along enough in the game to be able to purchase them. Now I’ve expanded enough to open them but they are so darn expensive.

Any high coin dropper (I love my pyramid)

Of course any energy source would be a treat. When I first started there was a spring sale that had I think Destriers and maybe one alicorn for 100 gems or so. I had no idea at the time how valuable these have been in progressing in the game. If I had known I would have purchased so many more!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    What's the Haunted Keep? I can't find it in the Inventory or Building Guide.
    It's used for adventures. It's in the hub under royal buildings.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Nightclub Owner
    Haunted Keep - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: Your Knights can go on more Adventures here, if they don't mind a few ghastly hitchhikers! Haunted Keep Adventures take longer than Castle Adventures. Limited-time Adventures will...
    Type: Building
    Class: Keep
    Source: Event
    Size: 4x4
    Royal Points: 100
    Sell: Item cannot be sold!
    Used for: Adventure
    Events: Monster Mash Ball - October 2016
    Cap: 1
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?94642

More a Halloween item! But a very nice addition to the realm as it allows an extra adventure.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Oh, now that I know what it is, I would also like to get a Haunted Keep!
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast